Thread: Ugh Depressed again =(

Ugh Depressed again =(

I am in such a terrible mood today and I can't seem to get out of it

Jasper's right eye is almost as bad as ever, we got some mild eye drops at the drug store, the vet told us to get them for now, until our appointment(for her to look at his eyes), but it didn't help at all, his eye has gotten worse Sometimes I don't even like to look at him because he is so sore

I hate seeing him like this, and I always feel mad at him when he keeps scratching his eye even though it's not his fault I just hate this!

We're hoping to find a vet that has the safe drug that veegan told me about, called "cyclosporin/atopica".

If none of the vets here have it, Im going to call/e-mail my aunt in Toronto and ask her to call around up there because she could send them, I just don't know if anywhere would send us pills if they haven't seen Jasper

Ack, nobody needs to reply to this, I just needed to vent!

RIP Jasper. I can't believe you're gone.
    RIP Tigger...I miss you every single day.
    Piddle Jasper Wiggles Emma Tucker Almond Pecan
    RB Furbabies:
    Tigger Ace

RIP Angus, I miss you!

I'm gonna reply anways... With huge HUGS you are the best owner Jasper could have ever got. You are such a caring Mom and can you even imagine what would happen if Jasper didn't end up in a home like yours, I'm scared to even think about it... I bet it is frustrating I'm sorry thing couldn't be easier. You are doing the best you can... Hope all goes well when you go to the vet.

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

Peej has problems with his eye, too. It gets big and red and looks like he feels horrible with it, even though the vet assures me that it doesn't hurt. Anyway, he's been on cyclosporin off and on. They don't carry it here either...I have to get it from a place in Arizona. If you need more info about it, let me know and I can try to get you the name of that pharmacy.

Good luck.

Have you thought of asking a pharmacist?? Maybe there is something you can use thats good for his eyes too?

Hi DogLover9501,

My friend was having a lot of issues with her Jack Russell, Idj. She couldn't keep any food down, she had chronic infections of the eye, urinary tract, gastrointestinal and upper esophogeal. She was on anti-botics all the time. She was getting no where with the vet solving these issues. She wanted me to recommend the following book to you:

Food Pets Die For by Ann N. Martin

After reading this, she switched Idj over to SoJos, plus hamburger meat and Idj is like a new dog. You might want to check out their website, http://www.sojos.com/testimonials.cfm

Par...

.................................................. .................................................. ..... Nothin' Butt Dogs............ Free Dog eCards

Robyn, I'm really to hear that Jasper isn't doing better. I think you are a wonderful mommy who is trying her darndest to get him better.
    I'll say a little prayer for him tonight when I go to bed.

Feel better and give him a smooch for me.

Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets