Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nawtee!

OH POO! I can't see them either!
    I'll check back later.

Aaagghhh - no pictures!!! (Flouces of muttering about seeing nawtee kitties!!)

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

No pix-d'oh!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am sorry guys! My photobucket account got too big. When I get home I will try to get them onto Imagestation. I'm sorry!!

* bump * for those who didn't get to see them the first time! Sorry

AH OH! That was nawtee!! Lizzie don't you feed those poor babies? We can tell in their pictures just how starved they are!

speaking of that...don't you think it's time to post some new photo's of the cuties?? PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!
    Don't make me resort to that darn whining!

LOL... I've seen bags of food look like that many times! I even hhad cans of fish food look like that!

Looks like Dudley Duck's work to me...see the beak marks on the bag.

Did you break into my house and take pictures of my cat food bag???

Sasha does that ALL the time. She will eat practically anything.

Funny animal-eating story - my ex-husband and I had (he still has) a golden retriever and an akita/border collie mix. We came home one night to find that they had devoured a tube of household cleaner called Didi-7. Why would this be appetizing? We had to call poison control who assured us they would be ok. Sadie, the golden, also ate Pepcid AC off the counter, and my birth control pills! Again, vet said she would be fine. Then one day, I had bought an angel food cake, you know the kind that has a cardboard base and plastic wrap? Well, my ex called me at work and said, where's that angel food cake? and I said on the counter,a nd he said no it's not, so after searching he finally found the TINIEST little piece of plastic wrap - they had eaten the cake, the cardboard and the wrapper!

Thanks - see the incriminating evidence now!! Oh not nawtee - just a tad peckish maybe!!

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

ROTF ... that IS very nawtee. It reminds me of when one of our cats I had as a child devoured an ENTIRE LOAF OF BREAD that she'd found on the bench

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

I used to have the same problem with my cat's bag of food. He would open the bathroom cabinets where I kept it and he'd dig in whichever way he could figure out. Sux 2 not have opposable thumbs.

Then one day when I went to buy his next bag of Science Diet, I saw a tupperware container at Petsmart that holds 10 lbs of food. This thing has been a lifesaver.

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...=1098113609456

I have the one without wheels.

One time about 7 years ago, my miniature Yorkshire Terrier dog was being nawtee when I was at a football game with my friends. I had a huuuuge bar of symphony chocolate on my desk. He hopped up on the chair and hopped on the desk and ate about a full ounce of chocolate. My mom was in her bedroom and she kept hearing his little collar jingling nonstop for about 5 minutes. She went in there to see what the heck he was doing. He was on top of my bed, rubbing his face on the comforter, going in circles over and over and...

We called our vet and he had us feed him a tablespoon of Hydrogen Peroxide to induce vomiting. That was *such* fun :rolls:.

He was one pooped lil doggie after that scenario. When he was done vomiting, he just went and plopped his head down on my mom's leg where she was sitting on the floor as if saying: "Don't let me do that again...."

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Rats in your house too I see! Annie's my resident rodent, and she manages to claw apart any bag she finds be it cat or dog food. We had a black lab "Heidi" years ago who ate an entire 5 LB wheel of expensive cheddar cheese that was to be an Xmas present. Black wax and all! She sure was constipated for a while!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

now mommy, were just kitties!! um, it wuz an accident, we just happened to get our paws on the food, and it just happend to rip, and idk, our mouths just happend to get in that bag and all of the food came alive and started flying into our mouths.

I am just now seeing these pictures and SOOOO funny. What amazes me is what it took to rip that hole. *I* have a terrible time getting the Science Diet open and have to get scissors That plastic is touch stuff!!!