Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request for Killian again

Glad to hear!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Originally posted by Rachel
    Just checking in on Killian and was rewarded with the good news that things are looking up a bit. Each day with Killian is precious.
    Amen to that Rachel!
    Prayers continuing from here !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glad yur feelin a bit better, Killian!!

"Braunschweiger" soundz gud...
    Have anudder byte!

Hey God ~ *THANKS*!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Oh Sue, I always shutter when I see you start a topic in Dog Health.....
    I'm glad a day has passed since I got around to catching up, since Killi boy is doing better! Words unspoken, I always pray for that marvellous, incredible boy! I hope that I can have that tenacity, strength, courage and will to live when the day comes. He is such an inspiration to pet and human alike. He is so special. Please please give him (and Shiloh) big hugs and kisses from their Aunt Karen and Cousin Logan!

I've been Boooo'd!

Glad to hear he's doing better! I will keep him in my thoughts!

Thank you all, again!!

Sunday update:
    Killi ate a little yesterday and was actually moving around a bit more. His eyes are brighter (no longer that blank dark stare) and wants to go out in the yard for a little sniffing. The other day he would go out and stand in the middle of the yard and just stare into space, not moving. He was up at 4 this morning with diarrhea from the food he ate, but at least he held it down that long. This morning, he ate more food and so far, it is staying in him.
    I just wanted to let you all know why I get so worried about these episodes (especially one of HE). With HE, the dog either pulls out of it or goes into complete coma and usually dies all within a short time. The episode last year was when he was very close to being in a complete coma, actually he was in stage IV of HE (out of IV stages), being almost comatose (he was able to respond very slightly at some times), so now you can see why I get so worried. I believe that your prayers do help him, so I will always ask for help.
    Thank you again!!!!
    {{{{HUGS}}}}
    PS I think those Prayer Pups have a hotline straight to God!!!!
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I'm SOOOO glad he's feeling better, Sue! Sorry I missed this thread when you first started it.

{{hugs}} to you and Killian!

So glad that Killian is feeling better. Those PT prayers really do make a difference. Hugs to you Sue and smoochie kisses to Killian.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I'm glad to hear that Killian is still doing alright this morning. I couldn't be happier for you
    I hope he continues to get better as the days go on.
    Come on Killian boy, we're rooting for you big boy!

Many, many more hugs for you!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Glad to hear hes better again. Thank you God for hearing our pleas. Killian sure has a strong will to keep living and beating these episodes.

Glad Killian is feeling better, it is so nerve racking when one of your babies is sick!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Sue. You don't have to explain to us why you're worried. We all know how very serious Killian's illness is and how brave and courageous he's been through all his episodes. I know he couldn't have gotten through them without you by his side and the strength and courage you've shown us, is beyond inspirational. I hope and pray that Killi is keeping his food down today. It was so good to hear that he's improving slowly but surely. My heart ached when I read your description of him staring off into space. That's what my Jing used to do periodically when she was battling liver cancer. We are all keeping you and Killian and sister Shiloh in our thoughts and prayers. Killi, Star***Shine and Cutie Cody send their bestest pal lots of slurpy licks and say, "Get better friend!" And give him a big hug and kiss from me too Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sue thank you for updating us. I know the uneasiness you feel, even though he seems to be better. Killian was one of the first pups I "met" when I joined here. He has sure been a very special part of PT and we have all come to love and admire you and him as well for the fight he is putting up and the way you are helping him through all of this. I hope he will be around for quite some time to come. Continued prayers and (((hugs))) to you and your special boy.

Oh, Sue, I hope that Killian, get's better. I knowmthis is very hard for you and Shiloh. Poor boy. I know you love him, and we do to. I wish I cold just make him better somehow. I will keep Killian in my thoughts and in my prayers. (((HUGS))))

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Hey Killi - hope you get better darlin boy.

Sue - {{{hugs}}} to you .... and the ever beautiful Shiloh
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."