Thread: Moose the magnificent

Moose the magnificent

Moose, you are adorable. What a cute little fluff ball! I am so glad someone rescued you from the pet store. The charm you have will definitely get you far!! I would love to see pictures of you as you get older. I am sure your coat will be absolutely beautiful!

Moose, the Jamora rabbit

Hey Moose, I think your mommie should know that you are a Jamora rabbit. But what does that matter, you are loved and give love in return!

Congratulations for being the Pet of the Day. I hope your day in the limelight is a good one and that you may get a special treat today!

Sas and her Jamora bunny, Cinnamon!

Oh, Moose, you are too precious!!!! I'm so glad your human didn't ask for permission and asked for forgiveness instead!!! What a mistake it would have been to miss out on having you as a part of the family!

It's great to read that you can handle the family dog too!!! I'll bet you have a grand time.

Congratulations, Moose, on being a wonderful and MAGNIFICENT Pet of the Day!!!!

What a cuuute bunny! Such gorgeous fluffy fur and silly glint in your eye - Moose you totally rock!!!

Moose
    You are marvelous! How adorable you are! I wouldn't have been able to resist you either. I'm so glad your human rescued you. I can't bear to think of you as snake food. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day. I love your name too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Moose!!! What a beautiful little bunny you are Just look at that sweet little face I'm not surprised to read that you won over your "grandparents" with such ease...and the family dog! Who could resist adorable you? And you've more than proven that they made the right decision; what a sweet and loving little furkid they have in you! Congratulations to you precious little Moose, our marvelous and magnificent Pet of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweetheart. And I hope you and your family enjoy many more happy, love filled years together Hugs and kisses to you Moose

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'll bet there were not other bunnies like you at the shop!!

What a goofy, wacky, fuzzy widdle bunny you are! I wish you and your human companion many happy years together. And give those parents a big hug, for being so tolerant and understanding and loving.
    the Julles