Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just to let you know

just to let you know

Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
    I've had my doubts any of his situations are real ever since he posted the first time about Kitana running off. If they are, I hope some lovely people find her and take her in so she doesn't have to go through the neglect she obviously receives through the hands of Catboy and his family. If none of this is real, Catboy's parents need to spend a little money on their kid and get him into therapy before he becomes a full-fledged psycho instead of a lying punk on an internet forum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK if thats the case then forget everyone of you i really did lose her but your right about one thing youll nerver here from me agin
    ps she was found running near a mall chasing another little dog my neighbor saw her so just so you wont have to stay up till 1:30 i wanted to say i found her and i guess this little "lying punk" is gone for good

Bye!

Bye, Bye!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Re: just to let you know

Originally posted by Catboy123
    If none of this is real, Catboy's parents need to spend a little money on their kid and get him into therapy before he becomes a full-fledged psycho instead of a lying punk on an internet forum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK if thats the case then forget everyone of you i really did lose her but your right about one thing youll nerver here from me agin
    ps she was found running near a mall chasing another little dog my neighbor saw her so just so you wont have to stay up till 1:30 i wanted to say i found her and i guess this little "lying punk" is gone for good
    Learn to read. I said If none of this is real, Catboy's parents need to spend a little money on their kid and get him into therapy before he becomes a full-fledged psycho instead of a lying punk on an internet forum. Notice the word "IF?" If means:

Main Entry: 1if
    Pronunciation: 'if,
    Function: conjunction
    1 a : in the event that b : allowing that c : on the assumption that d : on condition that

Now, people can say many things on an internet forum and those who read it have to decide whether to trust that person and believe what they say, or they don't. I've been duped online before, so I tend not to trust most people until they can give me proof of some nature or a reason to trust them.

If everything you've said is true and that Kitana was found, I am happy for you and hope that you take better measures to keep her from running off. In the meantime, isn't it raining in your area today? Get that girl dried off and love her up.

IF, however, none if it is true, I stand by my statement above. That doesn't just go for you; it's a general internet-forum related statement.

a. i know how to read. b. control your attitude c. it shouldnt have been posted in the first place

LOL! Since when is it considered attitude for me to post my opinions in a calm and well thought out manner? And sorry, but anyone can post anything to your threads, whether you agree with what they say or not.

hehe I'm getting a kick out of the fact that a 13 year old kid told me to control my "attitude".

Go spend time with Kitana already - I'm sure your very relieved and thrilled to have her back.

well since its so funny then sit down and hold on to your sides because your a total witch

Re: Re: just to let you know

Originally posted by Kfamr
    How come people never stay true to their word?
    <cough> Attention! </cough>

Signed,
    Total Witch

Personally, if you post a thread on a site with as many animal people on it as this one saying that your dog ran off and you weren't planning to go out and find it, you should resonably expect a hostile response. No use resorting to name calling.

Re: Re: Re: just to let you know

<cough> Attention! </cough>

Signed,
    Total Witch
    Ha ha, that's great!

Man, Samantha Puppy, this is the second flame war you've gotten in this week! You must be popular I am glad you speak your mind though, and I really do respect and agree with your opinions!

Catboy, I'm glad your dog was found. I hope she will remain safely at home from now on.

I'm very glad Kitana was found and is okay.. I hope and pray she stays safe from now on. I feel heartsick if your family is still planning to get rid of her because she was following her instincts, but perhaps it will be for the best for all involved. Stay safe sweet Kitana.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am VERY glad Kitana was found safely! Please PM me if you want me to help you find some rescue groups you can place her with if you no longer want her. OR you can PM me if you want some suggestions on how to keep her contained.

*HUGS* to sweet Kitana!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

I know everybody has already said this a million times before. But please. If Kitana runs away from home, it’s NOT because she’s bad, or because she doesn’t want to live with you. She’s not out to hurt you. She just wants some fun and she doesn’t understand the danger that’s involved when she’s out on her own.
    I was 14 when I got my dog Tiki. She didn’t just run away from me seven times.. oh no.. It must have been closer to 50! She was so tiny that she just slipped between the legs of anyone who opened the front door. Of course, I most likely live in a much smaller town than yours so even on foot it didn’t take that long to find her.. But I could still spend at least 4 hours roaming the streets calling her name.

It’s a very frustrating feeling when your dog runs away. I felt convinced I had to be the worse dog owner in the entire world and that was why she wouldn’t stay with me. But in her eyes it was just harmless fun.

I wish I could tell you how to train your dog to not run off… But she is a husky and people have mentioned that they are notorious for roaming, so I don’t know if that’s even possible.
    For Tiki, it was something she eventually grew out of. Perhaps Kitana will do the same..? How old is she?

-Varga