Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chewy!

Chewy!

Oh Chewy i am so glad you made it as DOTD, you certainly are so special, not to mention absolutely Gorgeous! I am in love for sure!
    Congratulatoions!

youre such a lucky boy,, you get to go swinming and camping,,,, oh la la!!
    Congrats on being our DOTD!]

CONGRATULATIONS CHEWY!

My oh my what a beautiful golden boy you are! I can't imagine anyone not wanting you, but lucky you...you found just the right home

I know how much they become a part of your life, like the child that you never had.

I hope that you have a big celebration in honor of your special day and hope you and your family have very many wonderful years together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Chewy!

Chewy, you are so beautiful!!! We thought our Jake was the DOTD!! Your family loves you very much and you obviously love them alot too!! It seems you may have Mom wrapped around your little paw too Big Guy!! We see you were kinda a Valentine's Day gift. What a great gift!! To have you become your Mom and Dad's son on that day. Nothing could be better!! Enjoy your day today beautiful boy as our fab DOTD!! Enjoy your life with your family. You are all lucky to have each other!! Chewy, always love your life like we do and tell Mom to give you a big kiss and hug for us!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in (it's cleanup time again?)Florida

Oh handsome Chewy, I could not be happier than to see your precious and handsome Golden face this morning!!! What a great family you fell into, where you can be their "baby" and enjoy all the activities with them!!!

I'm a Golden lover and you certainly made me smile to see your face and read your story this morning!

Congratulations on being a very special Dog of the Day!!!

Logan and her Goldens (Honey, Lilly and Zipper), along with Murphy our Labbie girl

Nothing makes me happier than to know that a perfect match has been made between dog and man (or woman, as the case may be). When I read about Chewy this morning, that is what first came to my mind....this is a perfect match!

How anyone could give up a dog like Chewy boggles my mind, but that said, it had to be for the perfect match to take place. Chewy is a gorgeous Golden and a wonderful companion and son! May he be rewarded with a long and healthy life in addition to the the loving family he has. Thank you for allowing Chewy to serve as our Dog of the Day.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Re: CONGRATULATIONS CHEWY!

Congratulations on being picked for Dog of the Day!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Chewy,

What a beautiful boy you are. I just love your golden hair.
    I bet your mom does love you very much. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Chewy, a big ol' smile came across my face when I saw your gorgeous self this morning....and I see that "swobber" on your tongue--too cute!!

I can't imagine how anyone could part with a sweet, golden boy like yourself either, but what a stroke of luck that was for you and your Mom & Dad.

Congratulations sweetie Chewy! You are a very special Dog of the Day!!

It's Chewy monster!! What a big handsome boy you are Chewy - what a wonderful match you made with your adoring family! Chewy rules!!

Chewy, this Retriever loving human was so happy to see such a handsome Golden honored here today! What a gorgeous guy you are; and just as sweet and loving as your good looking My Labbie Star would love to spend a day, splashing and playing in the water with a hunk like you Chewy, who knows why beautiful, loyal, loving dogs such as you are ever surrendered. But as sad as thought is, I'm so very happy to know that you found your way to a family that cherishes and adores you for the magnificent creature that you are! I know they love will only grow and grow as the years go by! Please, have your humans give you a BIG hug and "swobbery" kiss for me. And Chewy, make sure the family rolls out the red carpet and spoils you rotten today, because this is the day we honor you as our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you dear Chewy!!! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Chewy, what a very special boy you are, the (golden ) apple of your Mommy and Daddy's eye! What a beautiful boy you are, inside and out, the most perfect furkid a family could ever hope for! Sounds like you have things all figured out, from getting that warm spot in bed where Mommy lays to tidbits of food here and there for those particularly prone to that pleading gaze of yours (I would be!)

Your family is truly blessed to have you, and Chewy you are just as blessed to have such a loving family who adore and love you unconditionally! Congratulations sweet Chewy, our very handsome golden Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Chewy you are a sweetheart and a precious little boy!!!! I love your antics for getting "your spot" in bed. Your poor mom has to wake up at that awful hour on her day off? Quite the character you are, everyday is your weekend . You have a soft side which is endearing, nursing back to health. And you have learned that if you want extra food, go see mom. My boy does that to me too, a very cute thing which one cannot resist. Youre a special little guy and I hope you were just spoiled rotten today-as usual

Chewy!!!

I'm glad that Chewy's humans have such a joy in their lives. He's a real sweetheart!!!

Sorry I'm a day late, Chewy (bad storms and down computer) but I just had to tell you what an exquisite, awesome, handsome, breathtaking boy you are! I hope your beautiful photo adorns a special spot in your house! How wonderful that you found a new loving, special home, where your Golden traits are appreciated and loved.

I've been Boooo'd!