Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleo

Blog Entries

Cleo

Cleo for Cleopatra? Mew, you look like a Queen-in-Training. What a cute kitten you are. The blue sofa is a perfect backdrop to bring our your beautiful colouring. You're so delicious, now yonder Kenzie and your purrents are in love with you. Mew, I'm not suprised!

Nice to see a beautiful little Canadian kitten adopted from the Ontario SPCA. Amazing, isn't it, that such wonderful treasures can be found on the streets and in shelters!

My KatMa and I wish you and Kenzie a healthy, happy, very, very long life with your purrents. CATgratulations to our beautiful Kitten of the Day!

Flag of Province of Ontario
    Canadian Flag
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 09-28-2004 at 08:53 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

what a beautiful baby girl!So precious so BABY GIRLLLLLLL

thats what i say to my baby girl polly!
    hootch

Cleo, what a beautiful kitten you are. Your beautiful little paws and tail show your lovely flame colouring and your eyes, baby girl, are just mesmerising. It is no wonder that your purrents are totally smitten by your beauty.

I'm glad you got used to Kenzie. It's much better to have a friend to wrestle and nap with!

I hope you have the best ever day today in celebration of your great honour as our Cat of the Day!!

Yep, that is CUTE for sure! Cleo, you are just adorable and it is obvious you have just the right home for lots of love and fun! It is delightful to meet you - hope you get special treats in honor of your being today's VERY SPECIAL Cat (Kitten) of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a sweet Little Face,its no wonder,that your New Family grabbed you,up so fast! And we know,that you,with Fun,and Laughter,will repay thier kindness a MILLION FOLD! A Welcoming MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOW To Cosmic Cleo COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cleo, what a precious little kitten you are! I've only seem a few flame point kitties.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Awww, what a beautiful kitten you are! I've never seen an adult female of Flame Point, so I hope your humans will keep sharing pictures of you with us

What a sweet little baby cat!! Such pretty cream fur and striking blue eyes!!

Cleo
    How adorable you are! I love your big blue eyes and cute little pink nose! I bet it won't be long and you will rule your new home from top to bottom! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Cleo, you've tilted the cuteness meter!!! You are the epitome of kitten preciousness What a wonderful life you lead there with your adoring family and brother Kenzie! How lucky are THEY to have found two such darling treasures at the shelter! Rescue is definitely the way to go!!! Cleo, I know that your family is in for a lifetime of love, joy and laughter with you by their side! Congratulations to you sweet baby girl Cleo, our MOST adorable and deserving Cat of the Day Love and hugs and kisses to you cutie pie from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cleo

You are a beautiful kitten. Cuteness meter taxed for sure.

Flippytail and The Tummy Rub Kid say congrats on Cat O Day honors.
    Gail

Aw, you are sooo cute baby Cleo!! You look so dainty and girlish,cute as a button, sweeter then candy, I could go on and on but I don't want that pretty little head of yours to grow to big!!!
    Congrats to you Cleo, on your special day. Please post some pictures of yourself when your all grown up, I would love to see what a pretty feline you grow up to be!!
    That feline fanatic.

Thanks from Cleo

Wow, thank you so much for the response to our beautiful little girl, Cleo (Cleo for..."Princess Cleopatra"). She and Kenzie are now 6 months old and are 2 happy, healthy kitties. They were both fixed last week and have recovered very quickly. Cleo's flame point markings have gotten even more beauitful. She and her brother are featured quite often on the note cards with photos I have started selling.

One funny thing she does is sit by the door or stand up on her hind legs looking out and meowing at me hoping I'll forget she's an indoor cat and just open the door for her. It's sooo funny!

Well I'll try to attach a picture to this as I am new to the forum. Thanks again!
    LT
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a cute little fluff-ball she grew from. Yes, she does look like joining her human outside is real high on her list of things to do. If it happens during the Canadian winter, she might rearrange her list, though. Good luck.

Cleo, what a pretty baby you were! And now you are a gracious young lady kitty. Your soft coloring and bright blue eyes give you a very gentle look. I think Kenzie could also be a cat of the day; he is a very pretty gray tabby. It's wonderful that you two get along so well and will grow up together. I hope you had a great day, Cleo, as our beautiful COTD!