Thread: Morty the Siamese

Morty the Siamese

The kink in his tail has a legendary cause. According to the story, a Siamese queen was bathing in the river and wanted to keep her rings safe, so she put them on her cat's tail for safekeeping; the cat kinked his tail to keep them on; and forever after Royal Siamese have had a kink in the tail. So Morty should be proud of this mark, whatever the show judges say!

My Rocca,who is an Oriental Shorthair,has almost the exact same markings,as Morty,and Morty,is a gorgeous Cat! And Rocca,along,with the Siamese Squad,senda an Extra Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Magnificent Morty COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Morty the Magnificent!

Morty is a magnificent cat! You're fortunate to have such a loving pet in your life. Meows to Morty from our three kitties Smokey (grey tabby), Chloe (calico longhair), and our boy Tux (tuxedo cat)... I hope your brave husband returns safely home after his tour of duty in the Middle East -- you're both in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you both -- ahd God bless Morty for being such a sweetie! Give him a scratch behind the ears and under the chin from chloesmom in Canada.: :

Bless your heart (and your crooked tail!) for keeping meowmie company while pawpaw is in harm's way. You are such an unusual cat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a handsome exotic man!! You have the cutest little look in your beautiful blue eyes Morty-man! What a perfect little companion (son) you are!!

Blog Entries

Morty the Magnificant

Mew, Morty, my KatMa and I wish your Paw-Paw a safe tour of duty in the Middle East and hope he is home very soon. You are such a nice boy, taking care of your MeowMommie the way you do. I'm sure when your Paw-Paw comes home he will thank you for watching over his sweetheart...

KatMa and I find you to be a unique, wonderful pussycat and salute you today, our Cat of the Day.

Live long, healthy, happy and always treasured by your purrents who love your crooked tail the way my purrents love my ear which is missing a tip. I was an abandoned kitten, all alone on the streets of Montreal, Canada during the winter. Winter is pretty cold here so one night my ear froze and the tip fell off!

My KatMa said it adds to my charm...the way your tail makes you unique.

Purrs, kittykisses, nosetwinkies to you from moi, Sasha, la petite chatte Reine. KatMa sends oodles and boodles of hugs & kisses.

To your MeowMommie: We shall pray for your husband's safe return...Godspeed.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Morty, you are for sure one handsome Meezer! What a delight to meet you. We hope if your Daddy isn't already home from the middle east that he will be home safely very soon. In the meantime, you should have a medal for taking such good care of your Meowmie!!!! What a sweet boy you are! - enjoy your day as a most regal Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Morty
    How adorable you are! Sounds like you and your mommy really enjoy spending time together! It's so sweet of you to keep her company while your daddy is away. I hope he is home safe real soon! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank God for Morty's crooked tail! I'm sure he's much happier living with his mama than winning blue ribbons for his beauty (and I'm sure he'd win bushel baskets full of 'em, if his tail were straight)! Who the heck cares about tails anyway, when a guy has a sweet and loving personality? Long life, health and happiness to all three of you!

Morty

A big congrats from Flippy Tail and The Tummy Rub Kid on Cat O Day honors. Don't sweat the crooked tail. There is never a dull moment with cats around or a lonely moment either.

ALSO a BIG THANK YOU to your Paw Paw for serving our country.

Congrats to all September cats as I don't always have time to post every day. I am too busy playing fetch the mouse with Flippy Tail. GW
    Gail

Greetings to Morty with the crooked tail!

I can't beat the story of the Queen's rings, but I logged in to tell Morty and his mom a couple of thoughts about "imperfection". First, perfection is BORING! But besides that, I learned something about perfection from the Amish through textile art. When they make a quilt or whatever, they always put one square "backwards" because they believe that only God is perfect.

So keep up being imperfect Morty. Yoiur imperfection put you in your mommy's range of cuddling so you could be there to love her during war time.

Comfort and peace to all.

Oh Morty...Your mommy's moving tribute to her two wonderful "men" brought tears to my eyes. Bless your beautiful heart for being there for her while your daddy is away, working so hard to keep us all safe. And in his absence, you're there by your mommy's side, doing your part keeping her safe and comforting her until his return. You are truly a blessing And as for your crooked tail...as far I'm concerned, you're perfect just the way you are All my love to our most beautiful Cat of the Day, Morty the Magnificent Meezer Mah I hope you and your loving mom enjoy a happy day celebrating your much deserved day in the spotliglht with lots of cuddles and kisses and treats! And won't your daddy be proud when he sees you honored here Prayers for his safe and swift return to his loving family

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Meow, Morty!!

I agree about the "kink" in the tail - I loved the story about the rings, but I had also heard it was a sign of a true Siamese to have that kink. And greetings and prayers to you, Morty's Mom, and to your husband overseas, from here in San Diego at the Naval Medical Center where prayers and loving thoughts go out to all our servicemen and women daily. I will add an extra thought for your husband next time I happen to watch the morning raising of the colors.
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Hello, Morty! What a unique and beautiful cat you are! If not for the kink in your tail, you wouldn't be where you are now. I hope your dad is safe and sound at home by now. You are a good boy to keep mom company while he is serving his country. It must be lonely for your mom, and thank heaven you are there to comfort her. Long and happy life to you, dear Morty.