Thread: Tascha is Found

Tascha is Found

I just got off the phone with Tascha's owner and she has found her. She put up posters again and got a call from a youth hostel in the area, where Tascha had made her way to and was staying. This hostel is across a park and a very busy street in downtown Albuquerque so I stressed to the owner that this time, she may want to get her collared, microchiped, and if all possible keep her indoors only. She said that this time she has learned her lesson and Tascha will become indoors only cat. I did tell her about Pettalk and that she can get such good feedback here. I told her many people have been able to take outdoor cats and covert them to indoor only.

Thank you everyone for keeping Tascha in your prayers - they do work. My friend Stacy is relieved and we are both hoping that Tascha's owner will learn from these two experiences. Thank you for your thoughts - they have meant so much to me. Even though Tascha is not my cat, from the time I spent with her, she is so special. Let's now pray for a safe return for nweezie's Clyde!

I went with Stacy to the Enchanted Cat Show today and they had an adopt a thon. She didn't make any decisions today but the front runner for her is a 7-year old orange guy, 13 pounds and athletic. He won both of our hearts!

God Bless you all and God Bless little Tascha!

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Cougie Wechsler ]

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Cougie Wechsler ]

What great, great news...Tascha and Clyde BOTH home safe and sound! What a wonderful day filled with such happy news. I'm so relieved for all the worried mommies out there! Let's hope this time Tascha's guardian has learned her lesson! And big thanks to the hostel for keeping Tascha safe and sound

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, I didn't know about Clyde yet!! I'll have to check out that post.

But it sounds like the owner is trying, Cougie, and I know that makes you feel better about Tascha. I'm so glad she is back where she belongs.

Very releived to hear about Tascha (and Clyde too!) Hopefully her owner will finally learn something. Let us know too how things go with her and also about the cat your friend Stacy gets- the big orange guy sounds like a good one!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

I feel much relieved to hear abou Tascha,
    and also Clyde!!!
    Those little Kitty Guardian Angels must be
    working overtime !!!
    Thanks for posting the GOOD NEWS!!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm very relieved that Tascha was found, but I sure wish it had been you that had found her and given her to Stacy. Oh well, I do hope her owner will take good care of her. She must care about the cat, but obviously she needs to keep her inside from now on. I'm gonna have to read a bit to find out about Clyde - don't know what's going on here.

I'm so glad that Tascha has been found!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!