Thread: Lola

Lola

wow girl,, youre a real looker!!!!!

congrats on being our DOTD!!!

Re: Lola

[Congratulations Lola for being Dog of the Day.
    I would feed you ice cubes all day.

----<---<--<{(@

Lola

Lola is a cutie patootie. Lucky you and lucky her. Joannie and the boyz

*Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets.* I would bet that song is a familiar one in your house, Lola, and how appropriate, because there couldn't be a more endearing face than yours. If you would cast those eyes in my direction, I too would be a slave to your every whim and putty in your paws.

I don't know whom to congratulate first....Lola for being selected to the esteemed position of Dog of the Day or her Mom and Dad for having Lola in their lives. Lola, there isn't a lot of room left on the Big Bed in our house, but if you are ever in the vicinity, you are welcome to the space right near the top, but be prepared for lots of cuddling.

I know too there will be one special Pet Talker who will be extra excited to celebrate you today, Lola. I can almost hear her exclaim *Oh, my* when your little face first appears on her monitor. You will start her day off just perfectly.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh Lola - that look!!! You must know how to turn the 'cuteness level' up a notch when your human has the flashing thingie! I know you are cute but your pose, complete with toothy smile, is just adorable. You sound like a delight to live with. My Bella is an ice cube lover too and I would love to give you both handfuls of ice should you ever be in my neck of the woods. I know exactly to whom Rachel is referring and can only imagine the smile that will come over her face this morning as your face will pop up on her monitor as well as monitors all over the world! Congrats to you!

Lola, Lola, Lola. What a sweetie you are! Those eyes, those lips. You're parents must be so proud!

Congrats baby girl on being the dog of the day!

~Danny~
    [19 y/o Crazed Human Female]

-The Dogs-
    Mac
    [6 y/o female BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    Julie
    [9 y/o female Siberian Husky/Alaskan Malamute]
    Angel
    [7 y/o female German Shepherd/Lab]
    J.W.
    [6 y/o male BC/German Shepherd/Lab]
    R.B. Blackfoot
    [16 y/o Lab/German Shepherd]

-The Horses-
    Prissy
    [12 y/o Bay Tobiano Paint Mare]
    Miracles Happen
    [5 y/o Solid Bay Paint/Quarter Horse Mare]

Contratulations Lola and parents for POTD selection. Boy, did I enjoy meeting you and reading your mom's story. My little Gizmo begs to be put in bed in the morning with mommy, when daddy gets up. It's such a great feeling, isn't it:-)

I sure loved your pose! What a sweetie:-)

be prepared to fall in love with the cutest wrinkled face you've ever seen!
    Lola, I didn't even have to meet you in person for that to happen, I'm already in love with that cute wrinkly face of yours! Those deep expressive eyes, the adorable little face wrinkles, and even the precious underbite that gives you so much character. What a precious little gem you are! I just loved reading about all the sweet and endearing little things you do. You sound like quite the Daddy's girl too .

Your days sound filled with pleasure and fun, napping in your favorite loveseat, playing with Daddy when he gets home, making off with shoes , and then getting to snuggle up with Mom and Dad at bedtime. What a perfect life! Congratulations sweet Lola, our very adorable and irresistable bully Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

LOLA

Lola's mom and dad are right. Who can resist falling in love with a face like her's? I must say, I think she looks a bit like Winston Churchill, only much, much, much better looking!!!

Dogs are the most blessed creatures on earth. They steal your heart , have you at their bidding 24/365, all without lifting a paw. (Well, OK. They do have to give you THE LOOK , but how rough is that?).

What a gorgeous wrinkly girl you are Lola! What a great face!!

Oooo la la Lola!!! What a beautiful Bulldog babe you are! I want to grab those precious jowls of yours and cover you with slobbery kisses I fell in love the moment I laid eyes on that wrinkly face, that toothy grin and charming underbite If I ever were lucky enough to meet you, I don't think they could drag me away And I would gladly surrender my shoes to you, too!!! No wonder you've got your Daddy (and your entire family) wrapped around that those precious pawsies of yours; you're adorable What a lucky family to have such a sweet, gentle and loving furkid to love and cherish. Congratulations to you beautiful Lola, our very special Saturday Dog of the Day! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweetheart and have a very happy celebration with your proud people! (Don't forget..."Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets!" Hugs and happy tail wags to you dear Lola from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What an adorable girl you are Lola! Congrats on being a very sweet, special DOTD! I hope you get extra spoiled today sweetheart

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Oh Lola, I cant resist a cute little face like that. You certainly have expression!!!! Im sure you bring many laughs a day in your house!!! I would just love to give you a handful of ice cubes but since I cant, maybe your parents will for me. I think everyone that wrote in today wants to give you ice cubes and kisses, you are just too cute