Thread: More Mozart Pics - Cute alert

More Mozart Pics - Cute alert

I know some of you may remember these pictures from a couple days ago.

As requested, I managed to get a few more before I had to return the camera.

My little purrbox can't stand to be alone, and absolutely must be with you. He's the most affectionate cat I've ever owned. His favorite place to be is in my lap, looking up and watching me. If I ignore him too long, he'll stand up and rub his head against my chin, begging for attention.

Here he is, enjoying my hoodie (which he always rides in when he goes to work with me)

And here he is right after a bath. These speak for themselves: "Why Mom Why?".

And last but not least, those beautiful gray-green eyes. Can't see them really well, but oh, he's gorgeous.

And another question for you guys...does anyone know how to edit a movie to make it lighter? I did get some video of the baby, but I need to be able to make it lighter so you can see what's going on. I do have one that you can see of my old man tinkerbell begging for gooshy food. He has the funniest little quack..he really can't meow anymore. Its attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Good thing you're in GA - I would scoop up that little orangie in a heartbeat! He's SO cute!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Adorable!

(As a side note, we only live about 2 hours away from you, and go through Macon frequently when we go to see my in-laws.)

OMG!!! That baby is cuter than words can say!!! What an orangie love muffin already!! Oh, I'm so glad you live far way or I might just have to slip that little cutie in my hood and run away!!! He is adorable.
    Tinkerbell is such a cutie too! I love his little cracked and broken meow. How sweet! How old is he? If he begged like that with me I would give him the whole bag of treats!

The found Cat Orange Organization,sens a Special Orange MMMMMMEEEEEEOW To Little Mozart,he is a Masterpiece!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Not related to Mozart, but you look a lot like one of my husband's cousins. She lives in Louisiana, though.

Awwww! What a little sweetie!! He looks like my Noah when he was little.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

What an adorable little orangie!!! How cute that he sits in your hoodie!!! I couldn't view your video ... it needs to be in .avi format!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Oh My, what a beautiful, adorable little kitty Mozart is.
    I just love his markings.

Great pictures.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    What an adorable little orangie!!! How cute that he sits in your hoodie!!! I couldn't view your video ... it needs to be in .avi format!

lol. Sorry. COmputer savvy as I am, (I'm a programmer) Have no idea how to change the video type. That's just the format the camera saved it in. (mpeg)

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    OMG!!! That baby is cuter than words can say!!! What an orangie love muffin already!! Oh, I'm so glad you live far way or I might just have to slip that little cutie in my hood and run away!!! He is adorable.
    Tinkerbell is such a cutie too! I love his little cracked and broken meow. How sweet! How old is he? If he begged like that with me I would give him the whole bag of treats!
    He's going to be 16 October 3st. He's one heck of a cat. And he's actually gotten quite fat, since I've switched him over to a can of gooshy food every night. He was getting skinny, since his teeth are so bad he can't eat hard food very well, but now he gets lots of gooshy food, and he's been prospering. HEnce the begging.

Adorable! And Tinkerbell has the cutest "quack".
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June