Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tascha's missing!!

Dear 4 feline - you are so right about bolting cats and runaways - my Panda is a bolting cat since she was a stray and used to being outside, but she always stays in the area and I never leave her outside for very long and never when I'm not home. The other day she bolted and was gone for 5 minutes and back in again. It was too cold outside I guess . Tascha is just another example of how a cat adopts you, you don't adopt the cat. Obviously this cat doesn't want to stay with her owner. Sure hope she's found and remains safe in the arms of Stacy.

Hello everyone, no news from the trap. Stacy and her husband had to go retrieve it early so we don't draw the ire of the building owner. No cat in the trap and the tuna had not been touched, which is kind of good news since it means that no other cat wondered around the office. Oh but my heart aches for Tascha. She has been missing now since Monday. The owner has not found her at the shelters. I just hope and pray that if she was picked up by someone, it was a caring compassionate person that was just as irritated seen this beautiful and special kitty roaming around the streets. We are going to call Albuquerque Cat Rescue today in the off chance they might have her. They advised us not to call the owner after we found her the first time. Thanks again for all your encouragement, advice, and prayers. It is so good to have this site to share with others and to vent. God Bless all of you.

Hi Cougie,
    So sorry to hear about Tascha. I'll be praying for her for her safety and for her to be found soon.
    When I adopted Elvis, they told me that he had been adopted before, but that he somehow escaped and ended up roaming the streets again. He was lucky to have ended up back at a shelter and not at the pound. They made me promise that I would never let him outside because next time he might not be so lucky. Elvis occasionally sneaks out into the hall when we open the door, so I'm really careful. Once, he got out into the hall when my friend walked in and she didn't notice (I wasn't home). A few minutes later, when she realized that he wasn't in the apartment, she opened the door and saw him on the other end of the hallway. When he saw her, he came running back into the apartment. I live on the sixth floor of an apartment building, so it would be pretty hard for him to actually get outside, but we're still very careful.
    I hope you find Tascha and your friend gets to keep her so that she's indoors and safe.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Praying so hard for Tascha's safe return...Love, Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~