Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed For Laura's son's Cheech!

Prayers Needed For Laura's son's Cheech!

Remember Cheech? He was the neighbor's kitty found limp in the flower bed after Ivan rained on them in Louisiana? Laura's babies son took him in and he was able to raise his head to eat but apperently today he is weaker than ever. He (Dusty's People) is asking for major PT prayers for this weak guy to just make it through tonight! Cheech (they named him for now) is laying on Laura's son's lap right now and he is very worried about the little guy. The family who "owns" him and his "twin" brother have agreed tonight to reliquinsh both of them but Laura's son does not have the room or finances for this. Hopefully, a shelter will take them and agree not to euthanize (not many no kill shelters down there Laura told me) as I have agreed to sponsor at least Cheech for now. All you pters that haven't gone to bed yet, please say a prayer for this little guy who deserves another shot at life!

My prayers and best wishes go out to this little guy. I hope he makes it!!!

Just said a prayer for baby Cheech!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

All fingers, toes and paws crossed here in Aotearoa, for this little guy to pull through, and many positive vibes too, I sincerely hope he makes it, hang on in there sweetheart.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

A Speical Thank You

Leslie we just wanted to thank you from the bottom of our Hearts for someone not to know this little guy Cheech and do all of what you have done. Ok I think we have covered it when we discussed his name change to "Lucky". I want to thank all you PT'ers for your Prayer's God sent Lucky "aka Cheech" an Angel. He has safely made it to the Vets office @ 11:45pm our time, Dr. Adams stated he had a fever of 105 which = about 103 degrees our temp. She is going to run some test, Leslie will have to update us on this cause I am not sure just what was discussed all I know is that the south has a warm Heart Filled Thank You for Lucky's Sponsor. And just for those of you that don't know the Neighbors relinquested their right to both Lucky "aka Cheech" and his Brother Chong and Please if you know a better name than Chong we are willing to listen.
    http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread....threadid=59006 This thread shows a picture of both Lucky(the right) & his Brother(on the left) and again A Heartfilled Thanks to all for your Support and Prayers. And also Lucky would REALLY like to thank his Sponsor.
    Dusty Forever Home.
    May You Rest In Peace Princess

Just caught this thread and am sending all prayers and thoughts over the miles to Lucky - hope everything improves - he's such a beautiful furboy - as is his brother. Let the Pet Talk Prayer Wagon Roll xxxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I responded to the other post as well.
    Leslie, Kevin and family you all are wonderful!!
    Prayers have been said and will continue until little Lucky/Cheech is out of the woods. Poor baby.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Poor kitten boy. The idea occured to me (Dusty's People) that if you were to put the name, address, etc. for the clinic Lucky's in, then this bill can be helped along with donations from other PTers. It's going to be a hard road ahead for the kitty, but hopefully now that he's at the vets, things will improve for him. I hope he makes it, and the vets are able to reduce his fever quickly. Certainly such a high fever can make it hard for a cat to stand up. I'd keep his brother separated from him for a while if at all possible until you get to the root of his problems. Keep us posted please...and post that address for some contributions toward Lucky's care. And put in the post that it's for "Lucky's" bill....which I suspect may be staggering. Things happen around this place, and if he pulls through this, hopefully someone here will either take them, or help transport to anoter state.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Prayers,and Best Wishes,go to Little Cheech,and may The Lord,grant him,the gift of Health!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dr. Kate Adams guesses Lucky's age to be 8 months. She told me this am that he got fluids last night for an hour and a half with antibiotic, and clearly felt much better. However, this am, was weak again and she is concerned. she is giving him fluids and antibiotic again and if he again plummets after a lift, will do bloodwork to see what is going on with wbc, rbc, enzymes (kidneys etc). He is neg/neg (yay), does NOT look like distemper, doesn't not look like fip but that can't be ruled out (although she is not planning any test for corona for this...- good!). She is going to hope he eats today. Thanks qsl- any small donation would be great- last night was an emerancy visit- poor guy wasn't moving at all, eyes not dilating to light, high fever, poor Rhonda foster parents were certain he wouldn't make it through the night... Lets keep praying he makes it through the day. All I know is he is at Animal Care in Hammands (I think!) LA. Thanks Kevin and Rhonda! These boys were lucky, are lucky to have you for foster parents! Does anyone know how I can set up a transport system from there to MA as most the shelters there are kill shelters and use gas? I am hoping the rescue groups here would have good luck with finding them forever homes!
    And thanks everyone for PT prayers!! Keep em coming!

Address for Lucky's Care

Here is the address for donations for Lucky's care.

Animal Care
    14101 W. Club Deluxe Rd.
    Hammand, LA 70403

Our prayers are with him.

-Renae

My check is on its way

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Re: Address for Lucky's Care

Originally posted by mina'smomma
    Here is the address for donations for Lucky's care.

Animal Care
    14101 W. Club Deluxe Rd.
    Hammand, LA 70403

Our prayers are with him.

-Renae

My check is on its way
    Thanks so much Renae! Hopefully Laura's son will check in here later, and confirm if this is the right place (it sounds right).
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

Yes the Address from above is the Correct Address. Looks like lucky has become a PT pet for sure. I Greatly appreciate all your Support for Lucky's well being and yes I would Like to see him and his brother be adopted by a Good Family. But still Lucky's brother needs a name that fits.
    Dusty Forever Home.

Thanks for confirming the address! How's Lucky doing today...any word since this morning? I sure hope the little guy pulls out of it, and has no further problem. How about Trevor for his brother? I have tons more names on papers around here, but love the name Trevor for tigers. Or Louis for Lousiana? Lucky & Loius has a kind of nice ring to it! You may want to have the vets watch for checks from far flung destinations going toward Lucky's care. Keep us updated on the little guy!
    Author Unknown ~*~

Oh yes we just looked in the phonebook and they have a web site for Animal Care if you are interested the web site is www.animalcarecenter.net It gives all the information being requested.
    Dusty Forever Home.