Thread: Our own Ziggy is Cat of the Day!

Our own Ziggy is Cat of the Day!

Dearest Ziggy, what a delightful surprise to find you here as today's Cat of the Day! You are Pet Talk's newest kitty member, and you are absolutely beautiful! That Tabby fur has so many different colors in it, black and brown and grey and orange, to go with the white. And what a sweet, peaceful face you have, with those lovely big pale-green eyes! You look so very wise, beyond your one and a half years, but then you've been through way much more than so many kitties have been by that age (and no kitty ever SHOULD have been through no matter the age). How nice to see you playing with and licking that fuzzy toy, sitting by the window, walking on the couch back, relaxing on the step. You already look so happy and content! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lochristi, Belgium to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate Snoopy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents Lut and Bernard will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I'm so very sorry about the horrible, horrible life you and your boy kitty friend were living with that awful woman who didn't take care of you. I'm so VERY, VERY glad and grateful that you were rescued (and I hope your boyfriend was too) and brought to the shelter, and that that woman will never be allowed to have pets again.

Now you are living in the most loving home with the most loving Purrrents (and potentially-loving kitty) you could ever hope to find! You are shy and scared, which isn't surprising after what you had lived through. Your dear Purrrents Lut and Bernard are letting you learn to trust at your own pace, giving you all the time and space and love you need. Their other kitty Snoopy is getting used to you, too! I trust you and she will be best of friends before long.

You have already come along quite a bit since your first day! You love to run around like a crazy cat and to play with your fake mice and pieces of paper and the fishing rod with a toy attached. You are still scared of being touched by your Purrrents, but you are safe now! You can do whatever you want whenever you feel you are ready for it, and I'm sure you will learn to trust and gain confidence as time goes on. You and your Purrrents Lut and Bernard and kitty-sister Snoopy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ziggy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Lut and Bernard and Snoopy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

to you all from Sparkler and Pat and all the Angels!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

It's our Ziggy!

Hello, precious Ziggy in Belgium! Happy Cat of the Day!

You are one of PT's own, the newest Gabriels Girl! You are such an adorable kitty; I like your sweet face, and your white and tabby markings! What a pretty girl!

You are still settling in with big sister Snoopy, but you have come a very long way since your first day at home! You play with toy mice, the fishing pole toy, or even with pieces of paper! You even run around sometimes! You are not quite sure yet about being touched, and your meowmie is worried about what will happen if she needs to get you quickly into your cat carrier. I'm sure that with time, you will learn that being petted, snuggled and loved upon can be very nice. I hope that seeing sister Snoopy receive pats or snuggles will help you learn that it's okay. I know that meowmie and the kitty doctor can work out a way to place you safely in your carrier if the need should arise. I truly hope that will not be necessary, though, as you learn that you are safe and loved, and that everything is now going to be much better ! Meowmie might also have a brush or comb - in the future you may find you like having your fur brushed or combed, too!

I am so happy to say (again) Welcome Home and Happy Cat of the Day, Cat of every Day to dear Ziggy! Love to Snoopy, too!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 08-09-2020 at 11:59 PM. Reason: fix spelling error
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a sweet reply you both wrote! Thank you so much
    We and Ziggy are all very happy fore seeing Ziggy as PT`s COTD!!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Ziggy, what a delightful surprise to find you here as today's Cat of the Day! You are Pet Talk's newest kitty member, and you are absolutely beautiful! That Tabby fur has so many different colors in it, black and brown and grey and orange, to go with the white. And what a sweet, peaceful face you have, with those lovely big pale-green eyes! You look so very wise, beyond your one and a half years, but then you've been through way much more than so many kitties have been by that age (and no kitty ever SHOULD have been through no matter the age). How nice to see you playing with and licking that fuzzy toy, sitting by the window, walking on the couch back, relaxing on the step. You already look so happy and content! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Lochristi, Belgium to pet you, and pet your dear kitty housemate Snoopy, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents Lut and Bernard will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I'm so very sorry about the horrible, horrible life you and your boy kitty friend were living with that awful woman who didn't take care of you. I'm so VERY, VERY glad and grateful that you were rescued (and I hope your boyfriend was too) and brought to the shelter, and that that woman will never be allowed to have pets again.

Now you are living in the most loving home with the most loving Purrrents (and potentially-loving kitty) you could ever hope to find! You are shy and scared, which isn't surprising after what you had lived through. Your dear Purrrents Lut and Bernard are letting you learn to trust at your own pace, giving you all the time and space and love you need. Their other kitty Snoopy is getting used to you, too! I trust you and she will be best of friends before long.

You have already come along quite a bit since your first day! You love to run around like a crazy cat and to play with your fake mice and pieces of paper and the fishing rod with a toy attached. You are still scared of being touched by your Purrrents, but you are safe now! You can do whatever you want whenever you feel you are ready for it, and I'm sure you will learn to trust and gain confidence as time goes on. You and your Purrrents Lut and Bernard and kitty-sister Snoopy all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ziggy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Lut and Bernard and Snoopy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

to you all from Sparkler and Pat and all the Angels!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Beautiful Ziggy!!!

Hi Ziggy! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a treat! Having one of our very own as our featured honoree, Pet Talk "original" Lut's newest addtion! And Ooh yes, Ziggy, you truly are a breathtaking beauty, and so brave to boot; a true survivor!

I am so, so very sorry to hear of the horrific start at life you and your sibling had, not to mention the murder of your innocent babies. Thankfully you were rescued before any more harm could come to you, that horrible person prohibited from ever owning pets again!

And oh my gosh, talk about happy new beginnings, you landing in the bestest of furever homes, a truly committed and loving furever family who will cherish and love you forever and always...unconditionally! Understandably you're still a bit skittish and wary of us humans. But slowly you're coming out of your shell, enjoying your new home and all of those toys, being admired from a distance! And I have no doubt that with time you'll become even more confident as youlearn to trust, welcoming your family's affection with open paws. And who knows. Maybe one day you and Snoopy will become best friends too! For now, there's no doubt you're enjoying your new life and family to the max, on your terms; happy and safe, loved unconditionally; never to know neglect or suffering ever again!

Great thanks to your Mommy Lut for sharing your heartwarming rags to riches story with us, Ziggy! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting, life affirming photos has been a joy! What a lucky family, having a brave, beautiful furkid in you!

Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...playing with your mice, paper balls, that fishing rod, hehe; napping in that soft, fleece bed; being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful Mom Lut and Daddy Bernard! Lots of love to you, beautiful Ziggy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Snoopy, too!

Happy and safe!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    What a sweet reply you both wrote! Thank you so much
    We and Ziggy are all very happy fore seeing Ziggy as PT`s COTD!!
    And we know Maya and Inka and Zazou Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a sweet thought
    Love you!!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    And we know Maya and Inka and Zazou Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Happy belated Pet of the Day to Ziggy, one of PT's own Cats!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana