Thread: Goldy!!

Goldy!!

GOLDY!!

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL FISH!

I am glad you have been rescued and found yourself a wonderful home to live in...

your fins are so beautiful!! '

I hope you have a wonderful day as POTD...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Goldy is one beautiful fish!

YEAH!!!!!! Goldy, I am delighted that your human saw all of the promise in you and rescued from being a feeder fish into a perfectly wonderful pet!!!!! You are lucky, but also so beautiful!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day today!! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!!

How pretty!!

Goldy
    Aren't you a lucky handsome fishy?
    You certainly grew up to be a looker!
    Congratulations, on your wonderful home and for being our special Pet of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Goldy! What a beautiful fishie you are! Your tail and coloring are spectacular; what a lovely photo! And what a much loved finned friend you are too! I'm so happy to hear you were rescued from the "feeder" tank! Whew, that was a close one! Now you're living the life of luxury, enjoying carefree days, swishing around your very own HUGE "pond" along with lots of love from your humans! Bravo!!! I too hope you and your loving family enjoy many, many more happy years together Goldy! You're a joy!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Goldy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Enjoy your day of honor Goldy, with lots of love, praise and shrimp pellets!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations, Goldy! You are fortunate to have been rescued by such a devoted family and I hope you continue to delight them with your finger kisses for many years to come!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You are luckey Goldy! Very beautiful too! Congrats on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Well kept fish

Wow, that is one beautiful comet. Such long fins! Mostly, I am impressed that you have kept him so long. Most fish live only a few months, if that long. And I've found goldfish to be particularly difficult. I'm so glad you have given him a large, clean tank with plants and filtration. Hope you share many more years together.

the Julles

(Who's feeling bad because my own betta just jumped out through a 3/4" slit in the top of the tank. I love my bettas (I got them because they're sooo much easier than goldfish, and tons of personality, to boot!), but why do they commit suicide by flinging themselves out of their wonderful, big, clean tanks?! And how is it even possible to get a floppy fish through a tiny slit like that, anyway? This is the second one! Well, I found this guy before he was completely dead, so hopefully he'll be able to pull some water over his gills and revive. Sorry to get off the subject. I just am impressed you have done so well for your fish. Most people don't put the time or effort or money into caring for pets, especially "cheap" ones like fish.
    the Julles

Best "fish story" I've heard so far! Great and wonderful Goldie AND his rescuers! Bravo!