Thread: Taylor

Taylor

Well arent you just looking tooooo comfy in that chair there girl?!

You are beautiful and I love the grin and closed eyes on your furry face....
    Congrats on being our DOTD!

Beautiful Taylor! How peaceful you look in your comfy chair, all stretched out and relaxed. You sure are a smart girl, you know just what to do to earn those yummy treats! Taylor I can tell you are a very beloved member of your family, bringing them love and happiness every single day. Just another fine example of the wonderful dogs there are, just waiting to be rescued.

Congratulations, dearest Taylor, on Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Looks like a LUVV...but what the #X%%*! is a zebert????

Look at pretty Taylor posing! What a cutie - T and your LA must be quite a pair. You rule Taylor!!

What a great picture of you Taylor.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Taylor, you sure know how to kick back and relax, don't you, gorgeous girl? What a great photo! You sound like the perfect furkid Taylor, so beautiful, loyal, loving and SMART! (My Star has mastered the "auto down" too) And what a fine job you do, keeping everyone in your pack safe! But I too wonder...WHAT ON EARTH IS A ZERBERT???

Taylor, you're a living testament to the rewards of rescue Taylor! What a loving gift your family gave themselves, the day they welcomed you home! Taylor, I hope you and your proud Mom and Auntie and fursister Coffee have a wonderful day, celebrating your well earned "top dog" honors! What a magnificent Sunday Dog of the Day honoree you are Of course, we know you're "top dog" every day Congratulations to you beautiful Taylor! May you and your loving family enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra and pups Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a darling you are Taylor, can we get any more comfortable their? I dont think so. You are a noble girl bringing security and love in your parents life. You are a joy to behold. May those seizure just be a nusiance and thats it to you.

Oh Taylor you are so stunning in your chair with your eyes closed, im sure you're faking to be alseep cause you know how cute you look, Congratulations on your Big Day!

Taylor

What a beautiful lady you are. I am so glad that you found someone to love you very much. Hope you and your family has a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

I'm a day late in congratulating you, Taylor. So sorry I did not get to start my day yesterday with such a special dog as you, but I am glad I got to meet you today. Taylor, you are indeed a treasure, which it seems your family recognizes. How fortunate they are to have a loving and protecting animal to live with. From your picture I can tell that you know how to live the good life too. Good for you!

Thank you to your people for sharing a bit of you with us. It has been a joy to get to know you. I don't know what a zerbert is either, but I hope you like hugs because I am sending you a cyber one ((Taylor))
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France