Thread: Spike!!

Spike!!

SPIKE!!

Arn't you a VERY HANDSOME boy!! You have a look that says your king of the hill!! I bet you get anything you want by flaunting around!

CONGRATULATIONS for being DOTD! I hope you have a really wonderful day full of yummy treats and lots of hugs!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Spike, what a handsome boy you are!! How fun to learn about a new breed!!! And what a face you have!! Congrats on being DOTD!!

What a very handsome little man! That gorgeous red coat...those cheeky and pretty eyes... Spike is a stud! The little dog syndrome is quite prevalent stateside too, but I wouldn't have it any other way, as I'm sure your owner agrees, hee hee. Spike rocks!!

Spike you positivly amazing I LOVE those eyes! what a beautiful handsome boy you are! and that beard i ssoo cute! Enjoy your Day

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Congratulations Spike on finding wonderful owners
    at the RSPCA and for Dog of the Day!
    You are such a handsome fellow.

----<---<--<{(@

so,,, youre a toast kind of guy in the mornings eh? Well,, you are certainly a handsome fellow,,,
    congrats on being our doggie of the day!!

Uh, oh, Spike. Looks like they are on to you. No more flashing those gorgeous eyes to get a treat. Now it is doggy push ups: sit, down, stand, sit, down, stand. Not to worry, you got that one nailed. Wait til they start asking you to fetch the paper, then it will be their slippers. I think you need to up the ante and request a bit more than toast for your services, although my Hannah says toast is one of her favorites things too.

Spike, you are a doll, and little dog or not, you have what it takes to take be the dog of your household no matter what is needed. You also have what it takes to be the Dog of the Day for the whole wide world. A special honor as a brown dog to be chosen for a very special day...September 18th.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Not to worry Spike, before long you'll have THEM eating out of your paws...hmmm, I think they're already there Who could resist you anything? Still, keep up the good work, letting your people think they're in charge! We know who rules the roost, don't we By the way, if you really want to impress them and assure yourself the ultimate tidbit, go straight to the long down...that works for my Star every time Your family sure did hit gold the day they welcome you home! Kudos to them for going the rescue route! How lovingly their kindness has been rewarded! Congratulations to you Spike!!! You are one super duper Saturday Dog of the Day honoree! I hope your people treat you royally on your special day Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Suave Spike! You look like such a little aristocrat in your picture. I love your soulful eyes. I bet you can get a lot of concessions by using that soulful look can't you? You are a wonderful star for your adoring family.

Congratulations Spike, our very debonairre Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge