Thread: chucho

chucho

Yer a sweetie,,, gotta love those eyebrows,,,,,

congrats on being DOTD!!

Chucho-you are mucho cute!

Beagles are one of my favorite breeds. I would love to reach right through my screen and give you a big kiss!

Congratulations and may you enjoy many special treats and extra love today.

Yay for Chucho, extra cute, extra special DOTD!!

Re: chucho

Congratulations Chucho for being Dog of the Day!

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Chucho, you are sooo cute! What an awesome and happy name for such a marvelous man!! Yeah Chucho!!

Hi there Chucho, you precious baby Beagle boy I ADORE Beagles...though I have yet to share my life with one! Hopefully when I do, he or she will be as adorable and lovable as you, Chucho!

Yes, you sure are living the "life of Riley," Chucho Is there a more loved pup on the planet? Mom and Dad, Alicia and Tim sure do love their beautiful boy! I'd love to see you running to the door, your stuffed monkey in tow, to greet your Mom after a hard day's work! What a wonderful way for a Mom to be welcomed home And later, lots of lap time and cuddles!

Chucho, you're just TOO cute and your family is truly blessed to have such a sweet and loving furkid to call their own! Congratulations to you on being chosen our most adorable Dog of the Day Chucho! I hope your well earned day of honor is celebrated in high style, with lots of hugs, kisses and treats! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The old eye lock, huh Chucho? I think you have a bit of the eye lock in your picture too because I couldn't stop admiring you. I'm a Beagle lover too although I've never even known one personally. It seems you have a those specific traits which make your breed so compelling, and if I were the judge, you would win Best of Beagles, hands down. Well, since I can't give out any awards, it is a good thing that Karen and Paul crowned you as Dog of the Day because you certainly deserve the recognition. Now go stare at Alicia so she will take you for a walk and whatever else you want to do today!
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hello cutiepie!!!

Congrats on being chosen as our very special DOTD today!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."