Thread: I Have The Sims 2!!!!!!!!

I Have The Sims 2!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!! I'm so happy!!!! Well I'm happy that I have the game, but ummmm errr, I cannot play it yet

Rob found out why I cannot play games on my vmware-XP. & he tried to fix it & XP died. XP curropted it own drivers so baddly that we cannot even try to start XPin vmware. So Rob has to redo vmware-XP which sucks, cause its gonna take forever again...

Well I have The Sims 2 nonetheless

& I got to see it at my friends house today & it looked like fun. We made a FREAK!!! U can create ur sims faces & we gave this guy a super long chin, pointed out jaw bone, massive spock brow bone, elephante ears, huge fat lips, giant puppy eyes, makeup & a pink suit... HAHAHAHA We were LOL so hard we were crying!!!

Then we made his sister normal & then created kids from how they look & got FREAK kids.. it was the best!!!

I don't think I have LOL that hard in a long long long time HAHAHAHAHA!!!

U guys gotta try this game... mind u we didn't play it much, Phil was just showing me how to make things & showing me cool stuff.

It does sort of sound like fun. I just don't like the pregnancy thing. I think to get abducted by the aliens, you have to look in telescopes like in the other version. I read there's only a 5% chance that will happen.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

I want this game SOOOO bad!

Unfortunately, I'm broke, so I cannot get it yet.

I have almost all of the other ones, and I've been counting down the days until this one came out.

Does anyone know what the difference between the DVD version, and the other one is?

Wal-Mart was sold-out tonight BooHoo.... I couldn't believe it, I almost fell out, this little redneck town I live in, hehehe, I do love this place don't get me wrong, but this little town was sold out!!!!!!! Good greif, I'd like to know who bought it, just b/c of the awe that I am in that they were sold out. lol

Good luck with it, I hope you can play it on your computer soon!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Mines the DVD one, but I don't know the difference. I'm assuming their might be more videos and maybe more graphics & maybe alot of the game can be run off the dvd insted of having to install everything.

Just a thought.

My girlfriend got it the day it came out.... I haven't seen her since.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Originally posted by Uabassoon
    My girlfriend got it the day it came out.... I haven't seen her since.
    LMAO!!!

That was sooo funny!

I'm gonna try to talk my dad into getting it for me today ::gives him big puppy dog eyes::

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Oh, I'm so jelous to you LOL also I'm really glad that you got that game I've heard really much about this game and I want to try it so much, but I dont have it Thought hopefully after my next pay day I'll get it

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Originally posted by kingrattus
    Mines the DVD one, but I don't know the difference. I'm assuming their might be more videos and maybe more graphics & maybe alot of the game can be run off the dvd insted of having to install everything.

Just a thought.
    Is it for computer? If so what is the dvd for??? i thought i was a computer disk hah im confused

U can use DVD's on a computer if u have a DVD drive, which I do. DVD can hold many more files then a regular CD can hold.

I have some GOOD & BAD news about the game...

GOOD!
    I have been playing the sims 2 ALL day long. Rob set up my 12g hard drive with XP & it took me only a few mins to install it & got going, it was about noon when I started. Its the best game EVER, there is always something to do & some things r super funny & unexpected, like the bed scene. I didn't see that coming, honestly.

BAD!
    I stopped playing about 6pm & Rob ripped the 12g drive out of my comp & smashed it to bits
    No more Sims 2 & no more any windows games for me, for awhile *cries*