Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rudy

rudy

oh rudy you are sutch a handsome boy i think your mama or papa witchever one wrot e about you is write about you being part simease i have never seen more bueatufil eyes

congrate on being the cotd

Rudy the Cutie!

You ARE one big, beautiful cat, Rudy. And I'm proud of you for being so sweet to your little sister. I know that's got to be challenging sometimes. Kiara-Cat is right: You have spectacularly blue eyes!

Congratulations on being today's kitty. You meow twice as much today, okay?
    A catless writer is almost inconceivable. It's a perverse taste, really, since it would be easier to write with a herd of buffalo in the room than even one cat. --Barbara Holland

RUDY!...RUDY!...RAH RAH RAH! (You're a little bigger relative to your species than the famed Notre Dame Rudy.) What a big sink kitty you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

RUDY!!!

What a super handsome boy you are Rudy!.. and you love all my favorite foods too.. Mabe you should come live with me!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING COTD... You are such a silly boy and you sure deserve a special day all to yourself. I hope your humans spoil you extra rotten today and they put ALL their attention on YOU!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Rudy,youo have the Siamese eyes,and form,and you are one,of the most unique COTDS,that we have seen! A Giant Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOEOW Goes to Ravishing Rudy COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! You are so beeeyoooteeful! With those piercing blue eyes! and what beautiful coat you have! Congratulations on being COTD - maybe Kit Kat will give you a break today and be loving toward you as you are toward her. Lots of treats and special rub sessions to you!

Love from the crew...

WOW!! What a completely beauuutiful boy! You have the prettiest blue eyes and coolest fur. Rudy Rules!!

Rudy
    WOW! How handsome you are!
    Your picture in the sink gave me such a smile!
    My cats love the sinks too!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

RUDY

Mee-WoW! What a week -- all those handsome boy cats to meewl over. Catgrats to Rudy, our Saturday Star. You are one handsome boy...KitKat must love having such a wonderful big brother.

KatMa finds you quite the charmer -- a guy who likes to talk! A guy who likes to eat -- well many a male heart has been captured via his stomach. But a smoochy, mushy guy who loves conversation -- tell me honestly, ladies, is there much better than that???

Ode to Rudy
    by KatMa (aka Sue Dykhuis)

Ah! Rudy
    with eyes the bluest blue
    how many lassie kittens
    have fallen for you?

Ah, Rudy
    with eyes the bluest blue
    how many fur~sons
    are crazy for you?

Have a wonderful day being our Saturday Star. Purrs, kittykisses and flirty-flirts from moi, Sasha The Queen Cat and xoxoxoxo endlessly from my KatMa, Mr Rudy Blue Eyes.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!!! Oh, you big, beautiful blue eyed hunk!!! I'm in love What a charmer you are, big guy! Those peepers of yours are die for! I laughed so hard when I read how you love for your people to watch you eat, Rudy Bet before long, you'll have your very own spot at the table! Now just one question...Did you every get Kit Kat into that sink for her tubbie? Congratulations to you Rudy, our super special and most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope you and the family and frisky little Kit Kat have a wonderful, treat filled day of celebration! Lots of hugs and kisses and purrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Rudy! It is so wonderful to see a hometown Albuquerque cat honored as Cat of the Day! I think you are a very good representative of our City and State, very handsome and nice to your little sister I hope you have a day full of french fries to celebrate your special day but I have to ask as a New Mexico cat, if green chile is on your favorites list as well

what a gorgeous cat! Rudy, with a face like that you should be famous. Brad Pitt's got nothing on you!

Dear, dear, dear, dear Rudy!

Always eating, always talking, always lying around and crushing people's backs.

And yet, were I in Albuquerque, I would be pleased to stop at Pop'n Tacos and buy a tamale to share with you. Or Perhaps you could be my special guest at the Blue Corn Cafe and Brewery; you could talk and I would listen intently, nodding my head up and down or side to side as was appropriate and you could gorge until your trail straightened out and I would gorge with you and we would both leave rotund and round, and crush whoever we chose to lay down upon.

But please, dear Rudy, when I am in this state, don't lay down upon me - you would undoubtedly cause me to belch and burp, and maybe even regurgitate. Hey! That would give us one more thing in common!

He's a sweet looking kitty with those almost crossed Siamese eyes. Sounds like a really great cat. I would suggest extra treats for his special day, but doesn't sound like he would notice. Good luck, big-boy.

Rudy, I will watch intently as you eat if you will tread on my back. Deal?? Wish I could convince one of my felines to do that. Congrats on your special honour!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs