Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Bustopher Jones

Beautiful Bustopher Jones

Wow Jones, this week it is handsome orangie week at Pet Talk

And although so many of you are impressive manly cats you seem especially handsome to me with your white tuxedo shirt and your white gloves. Of course you know you are a king of cats because you show us your royal scepter which we would be happy to kiss

We are sure you and your sisters are the cutest trio ever! Enjoy your special day today.

JONES!!!!

I LOVE YOU JONES!!!
    The face you are making in that picture is priceless!! It is VERY easy to tell you are one SPOILED king of your house!! You completely deserve to be the CAT OF THE DAY!...

I am so glad you and your sisters have found a wonderful furrever home...

YOU GO JONES!! Have a wonderful day today ruling the roost!! Hope you get lots of extra yummy treats today!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Oh Jones you look like you're in kitty heaven on that blanket!!! congrats on COTD cute orangie!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

What a purrfect name for a gorgeous cat. He's even showing off his white spats for us!

Hope you have a wonderful day, full of nice long naps with your sisters, Bustopher Jones!
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

What a pose! What a kitty! What a COTD!!!! Bustopher, you rock all the way to the bank! Kitty kisses from me and my crew...

Bustopher Jones

There must be a special gene that makes orange and white boys so wonderful! Look at you! So cuddily! So scrumptious! So oarnge and white!

I highly suggest that anyone who does not like cats or who is getting their first cat should get one like you, Jones. Oarneg and White boys ROCK!

Best wishes on your own speacial day!

Jones reply and my spelling

pardon my sleepy finger, Jones.

Yep, you're just as cute as can be! And, Bustopher Jones is such a wonderful name! So glad your purrsons adopted all of you - how nice to grow up together. Your proud pose and delightful bio introduced you very well - catgratulations, Bustopher Jones - the purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

There sure are A Lot,Of Owesome Orangies,lately,and the Orange Squad,at the Found Hotel,couldnt be happier!What A Hamnsome,and Healthy Cat,and All The Found Cats,especially the Orange Squad sends a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Bustopher Jones COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What an adorable boy you are Bustopher Jones! How lovely that you have been able to grow up with your sisters and that you all get on so well still. I hope all three of you have a wonderful day today, full of all the things you love, in honour of your Cat of the Day status!

When I boot my computer up every morning, the first thing I do is go to COTD and I had a big LOL when I saw not only Bustopher Jones' darling picture, but cracked up at his name! What a great photo -it seems to capture the adorable personality of Jones perfectly! I can picture him purring under the comfort of his favorite pink blankie! Glad to hear he shares his wonderful home with his siblings
    Susan
    =^..^=

Bustopher Jones, everything about you is perfect........your picture with those elegant white paws and your story of you and your siblings being lucky enough to find the perfect home.

Congratulations you handsome orange boy!

What a magnificent red man you are Jones!! Siblings are sooo cute - always cuddling... All Hail King Bustopher Jones!

What more can I say? That is one truly fine cat.

Blog Entries

Beautiful Bustopher Jones

Mew, Mr. Beautiful Bustopher Jones! Your little sisters and you are so lucky to be together. And your purr~ents are some of the luckiest humans on the face of Earth to have darling you.

My KatMa is baking and stopped to see who was our darling of the day. She was nibbling chocolate chips which are yummy. KatMa thinks you are sweeter than the chocolate chips!

Have a fabulous day, and live long, healthy & happy with your sisters & purr~ents.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore