Thread: Silly Wimpy Bella

Silly Wimpy Bella

Yesterday I was talking on the phone with Robyn (Christiansmommy). She had to go answer the door and put the phone down. I heard Dale barking in the background and put the phone next to Bella's ear. She had been sitting next to me on the sofa and when she heard Dale bark she ran away over to the recliner with her tailed tucked down! LOL! Then I put the phone next to Ripley's ear and he jumped backwards and got the funniest look on his face! LOL!

I don't think they recognized it as Dale barking because usually when he visits he has no need to bark. I wonder who they think he was! When I go for a walk with Bella and Ripley and we pass barking dogs behind a fence Bella's tail goes down and Ripley looks like "bring it on!" Obviously he has no idea of his size when related to some of the dogs we pass. How about your dogs? Anyone else have a wimp?

Re: Silly Wimpy Bella

LOL! Poor Bella!

Maybe Dale in doggie talk was
    telling her DANGER intruder!
    Since Bella didn't know what to do,
    from the other end of
    the phone she went to the recliner to
    think things through. She is a lover not
    a fighter.

----<---<--<{(@

Oh Pam, that's too funny.

Chester's freaked out by voices on the other end of the phone. He runs away, no matter who it is. Millie always looks around to try to find the person speaking, then usually heads for the front door.

I use to talk to RB Max on the phone, but after a while he started treating it like the tv..

At first he could tilt his head & stare at it & then he was like, "I don't care, I know its a phone, hey get it away from my ear, yep, thats nice, someone is talking to me, still don't care"... hehehe

LOL silly girl Bella .

Clover always want to fight back when dogs bark from behind fences , but Elvis ducks his tail and charges ahead he is a sook.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Tommy is the big wimp here. Isn't it funny that larger dogs often seem like the bigger wimps? . He's such a gentle soul though, he will even back down if Dawn irritably pecks at him. Tasha just gets more curious.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

That's so sweet Pam! Bella, you're just a sensitive girl Here, it's Star that's the whimp...she's got the BIG personality of the two but when push comes to shove, she's always the first to belly crawl back to mommy when confronted

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

LOL LOL Pam! What a sweet girl! I have just the opposite in my spitfire Priya. Even though she's small, she thinks she's a big dog and acts all high and mighty. When she's around small dogs, she's quiet and calm...but large dogs...watch out! LOL

Hannah really is a whimp, but her way of dealing with being afraid is to pretend the thing she is afraid of doesn't exist. Tucker will bark at what he is afraid of, but Hannah looks the other way. It is funny to see her in Pet Smart when she sees a really big dog. This is where we figured out her way of handling stress. Normally she will go up to a dog and do the sniff and greet routine, but someone a tad too large for her gets ignored as she heads in another direction.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Bella is showing her soft, sensitive side, obviously!!!! Sweet girl, getting frightened of a big voice!!!!!