Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matthew!!!

Matthew!!!

MATTHEW!!!!

YOU ARE ADORABLE!! I think I am in love with you!! I could sit and look at your picture all day long!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MATTHEW... I hope you have a wonderful day as COTD!... I hope you get lots of extra yummy treats and lots and lots of kitty kisses!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Matthew is STUNNINGLY handsome!!! I can't help but marvel at the wonderful timing of the finding of Matthew so recently after the passing of his human's kitty. I know that Matthew and Alex must surely be the hit of your neighborhood. I think I would be just like the kids in the neighborhood and hope to get a glimpse of them when they are outside. Of course I would be down on the ground cuddling them both. Congratulations to handsome Matthew, our Thursday Cat of the Day!

Matthew, you are sooooo handsome with your brown silky fur. And you are quite the traveller- having come all the way fro Bangkok.

I am so happy that you found a good home and hope you don't miss the climate too much

Dearest Matthew, you are, wow, a "real" Siamese cat!! Do you really have yellow eyes, or is that just the camera making you look like that? You are a very handsome lad, and I congratulate you on your special day--many, many happy, healthy years may you and your people have together!

All The Found Cats,especially the Siamese Squad,love that the Cat Of The Day,is Siamese!And waht a handsome Siamese,BoBo,Rocca,and Prcious,and Dianes kness are weak! A Specail Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAOOOOOW To Matthew,from all,of us,especially The Lady Siamese!Mighty Matthew COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a gorgeous cat you are, Matthew! You look like a really dark Siamese. You don't seem the worse for your long journey.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    G R G E U S !!!!

Mathew -- You take my breath away. What a beautiful boy you are.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Oh Matthew, you really are one of the most remarkably handsome boys I've ever seen - what dramatic features and shiny coat. You story is a sweet one - glad you and Alex made the transition to the US OK - we hope you have long and happy lives! It is just delightful to meet you today - Catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Blog Entries

MATTHEW

Me-eow! You're handsome...and a world traveller! My KatMa and I think you're pretty spiffy and special.

Enjoy all the attention today; you're our Star and you deserve the attention.

Mew, mew, purrzzzz to you & kittykisses too.

Sasha & her KatMa

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What an impressive cat you are Matthew - and allll the way from Bangkok!! You have such a pretty face - you rock!!

Matthew
    I have to agree with everyone else, you are one handsome fellow!

Your sweet picture sure brought a smile to my face today!

Congratualtions on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sharing your pretty self with us today Matthew! You look just like a delicious chocolate bar with milk chocolate up to dark chocolate included! I'm so happy for you and your wonderful family.

KW ~CA~

All hail to the feline King of Siam, Matthew!

Wishing you long life and lots of treats and fun with your brother and your human family on your special day!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Beautiful cat, sounds like a nice one, too. Hate to say it, but a kitty like Matthew might need a close watch by his humans when he is outside. Good luck.

GASP! WOW! AND ON AND ON! Matthew, you are STUNNING. I think I will have to put you on my desktop for a while. Flippy Tail and The Tummy Rub Kid are in total agreement! and send their congrats on being "Cat O Day"
    Gail