Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler

Tyler

Today, actually yesterday September 14th, I lost my best friend. Tyler my 13 year old Yellow Lab/ Chessapeak Bay mix. It was also my birthday. I guess he hung on til Mommy's Happy Birthday. There is an emptiness and void so big in me. My heart is broken. He was not only my best buddy, but my protector. He was always so brave, I feel very unsafe, insecure, I don't quite know how to explain it. He had conjestive heart failure. It was horrible. He was an extraordinary dog. Very smart, I could teach him just about anything. He ws so good in the house. So intelligent. (I know everyone feels that way about their dogs)
    He loved to swim and hunt, and play. And just be with me. In all of his 13 years, there were only a few nights when we were not together. Every night neither one of us could go to sleep until I kissed and petted him and said goodnight Tyler I love you and I'll see you in the morning. I think that's why I haven't gone to sleep yet. I went to his grave earlier to say goodnite. Boy, this is very difficult. Well thank any of you for listening to me. I better try to get some sleep. And my sympathy goes out to all who have lost a beloved pet.

Welcome to PT Tracy,,, I just wish it was under better circumstances.....

I am so very sorry to hear of your baby Tyler passing onto the Rainbow Bridge... He sounded like he and you were extremely close... All I can say is be ever so happy that you were blessed to have those 13 yrs with him and that now, despite the fact he isnt with you physically,, he will always be with you dancing in the leaves of the trees,,, in the warmth of the sun and in your heart.

Hugs!

Thank you

Thank you, It is the next day, very difficult this morning. I love to think of him being happy and pain free, running through the fields and splashing in the water. I have a web site, with various pics on it, but there are some of Tyler. If you would like to check it out. I also have my husbands dog Jack, Husky/Shepherd (but it as just me & Tyler for years). And a kitty (Misty) yep I miss my baby terribly.............Here's the web site––– http://community.webtv.net/S1T2R3/MYPHOTOALBUM
    ………………………………………………………………………………………
    Tracey

Very, very sorry for your loss. I've lot 2 pets this year and I can truly sympathize.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Tracey, I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

As Lorraine said, I wish it was under better circumstances.....

You will find out soon that Pet Talk is wonderful place to be.
    We are all here with open ears for you to talk!
    We all open our hearts, and hurt with you as well...

RIP Sweet Tyler... play hard...
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Continue looking after your mom Tyler, she'll need it the most now.

Sorry to hear of your loss Tracey. Remember all the good times you had with Tyler, all the laughs you had with him in your 13 years together. Keep those pictures of him close to your heart. Know that when you feel a warm feeling that it's him placing a paw on you, giving you a kiss saying he loves you.

<hugs and support>

.:. To love someone is to learn the song in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten it .:.

Tyler was a beautiful dog! He looks so happy in that picture. Just remember that happy face because he's playing pain free at the RB with all our loved pets. It must be doubly difficult to have lost him on your birthday.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

RIP Tyler. Have fun at the Bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You will find a lot of people on this board that you can relate to, me being one of them. My Shih Tzu, Angie, died last year and it was one of the most painful things I ever went through. Nighttime is also hard for me. I still talk to her every night. If you need to talk, vent, whatever, let us know, we understand.

Run pain free at the RB, Tyler.
    RIP
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

I am so sorry to hear about your Tyler passing away.
    You were blessed to have him for 13 years.
    RIP Tyler!!

----<---<--<{(@

Tracey,

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Tyler. I can sympathise with you because I just lost my dear Angus last Monday and tomorrow would have been his 13th birthday.

It is ever so hard and your right, night time is the worst

Believe me when I tell you that the people here are just the sweetest ever and have been so helpful and understanding in my time of need. I don't know that I could be of much help to you right now, but if you ever need to talk I'm just a pm away.

Anna

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Tyler will be in your heart forever, don't you worry. Any friend that's been around for 13 years surely has taught you more than you realize. Above all, love. And the best part is, even through the pain, the love lives on. It outlasts the hurt, it has more endurance than the pain, and it sticks around even longer than the dog hairs that are woven into the fabric of your rugs and clothes, right? Tyler is happy and healthy again, and his heart is whole. Yours aches right now, I know, but the days eventually get better and then the nights do, too. He'll always be with you, right there in your heart, for those moments you truly need a friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My heart goes out to you. I am so glad that you had 13 wonderful years with Tyler. You've learned what true love is. People who don't have dogs just don't understand the bond.

It is so hard when our heartdogs pass. It feels like you will never get over it. It takes a long long time before the pain eases, but some day in the very distant future, you will smile again because Tyler lives on in your heart forever.

Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Tracey, I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully, soon, your grieving will start diminishing and you will have your happy memories of life with Tyler. He sounds like a very special boy.