Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Al!!!

AL

I just love Al! There is nothing like a tough boy. My girl Nela congratulates you on not taking any stuff from bad people or intrusive doggies. She's all of 7lbs and has chased and swatted a German Shepard and almost knocked our doberman on the nose until the momma stopped. ( dobies can be sooo pesky to little girls). Al relly rox and deserves special treats for making so many people smile today!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    Al
    I don't know when I've enjoyed a Cat of the Day story more! You need to tell your human to join Pet Talk so we can hear more of your adventures!
    I agree! Although I got tired hearing about Al's "BUSY" days -- all that napping! What a cutie - love the half-milk moustache and, of course, the fact that you're ORANGE makes me just swoon! Enjoy your special day as our COTD and may you get many extra treats, hugs and naps today!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I do hope Al's vending machine/human reads these comments from Al's fan club! If you are, please join us at PetTalk. We would love to hear more!

Naughty? He's not naughty, he just has a large personality. What a great kitty, and isn't it a special thing to come home and see him watching for his human's arrival? Good luck, Al.

Blog Entries

AL [the amazing] COTD

Mew to you AL. You are one very handsome boy. Purr-purrrrr. My KatMa already is deeply in love with you. You are a hugging charmer like our late beloved Tiggy (AKA 'the best cat in the univrse']. Tiggy loved hugs too and would wrap his soft paws around my KatMa's neck. Tiggy also would give a kiss to whomever asked.

You are a wonderful Cat! KatMa is right: Cats are the best buddsters ever.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight. You deserve the honour. Purr-purrrr. KatMa and I, mew, Sasha the Queen Cat wish you a long, healthy life filled with the constant love and admiration of your purr~son.

A note to those still "dating". Purr, listen to me -- if the gal or guy does not like and respect the pets of their date -- ditch them. Hiss, hiss.

My KatMa strongly feels pet lovers who date should establish on date # 1 that pet(s) will live with them fur~ever. If the beau or chickadee can't abide that, boot them out pronto!

AL, you are a five-star pussycat. Mew, purrr, kittykisses...

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a CUTE BIO for an adorable cat!! You are sooo sweet Al, a twenty pound mischievous, yet lovable, fur-angel!! Your HUGS and purrs sounds so PURRecious!! I wish I could hug you too! I agree, I really wish we had a medicine that would keep cats alive FURever!! It was so wonderful to meet such a sweet and fun boy as you today, Al!! I hope you're having a GREAT COTD!! Congratulations, Sweetie!!

Al, YOU, dear boy are the consummate cat! I laughed out loud reading your talented human's account of a "day in the life..." Boy, can't we all relate, on one level or another

In my case, this line struck an especially resonant cord....

Once, before I left on vacation, he pooped in my suitcase."
    Once, my husband, rushing to leave the house to catch a filight, put on his shoes, only to find that our beloved RB kitty Fritz had peeded in them

And you know, Al, my Mr. B is a big boy too, who also suffers from asthma and diabetes! But like you, it hasn't keep him from enjoying life to the fullest!

I have to agree with my Pet Talk friends! Al, you and your human simply must put pen and paw to paper and commit to the literary annals, the adventures of fabulous Al for all the world to enjoy!

Congratulations to you Al! You're one very memorable and most deserving Cat of the Day! And may the treats flow freely today....as every day; and hugs too, or course!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Orange Al

Al, funniest story I ever heard. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on being COTD from Flippy Tail and The Tummy Rub Kid!
    Gail

AL from LA

OK, fess up, Al...is your person a well known screenwriter or something??? Wouldn't that be exciting {;-)

I cannot add much more to what has already been said...I agree, yours is the best "cat tail" I have seen on this site yet!

Pets and purrs from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-OW!) the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

That was great!! Is there an Al fanclub? Please?

Sweet, bad boy Al

What a wonderful, handsome boy you are Al. Cats.....you are the epitome of what a cat should be. Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day. I'm voting that you should be Cat of the Universe as well.

What a gorgeous hunk of orange cat you are, Al. And what a macho you are, beating up the dogs and keeping your home safe. Of course you have a soft side too, when you love on your mom. This has got to be the most entertaining story ever on CatTalk. Al, I hope you are around for many, many more years with your family who loves you so much.

Al, you sure are a very handsome orangie. I really enjoyed reading your bio and agree that it's the funniest one I've read so far. Congrats on being COTD!!!

P.S. Hopefully your owner will see all of these replies and respond. I think you already have a fan club here.

Don Juan wrote this himself..... ;-)

hi al mom says her aunt (chester's mom) would be just crazy about you she's had two other orangies who are at the rainbow bridge (woodstock and tigre) hope you got your former human's boyfriend good mine used to have a boyfriend who was mean to me just once but that was enough we have our very own house now if your human stiffs you on treats just go in the kitchen while she's getting her food and meow until she gets you a treat mom says i'm a big boy but i'm barely half of you watch out for the enemy cat and those birds (they are really terrorists) and take good care of your human bye now yr friend don juan

oh yeah mom says youre probably just like tigre he was a mean sob who beat up every cat in his neighborhood and most of the dogs he tried to take on a german shepherd when he was 17 thats when he went to the rb
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

I think we all are on a mission to find Al's human and get him/her to join Pet Talk! What a prolific, funny writer! Who's with me? Raise your hand!