Thread: Arctica

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Arctica

What a sweet loving dog you are! And so pretty. I can imagine you being involved in many hugs and cuddles. And so smart!

What a stunning snow ball you are. Congrats you deserve the honor for sure!!!!

Artie! Your human's story made my heart smile. It shows how much your family loves you and how proud they are of you. You are so beautiful and fluffy. I would cuddle up with you anyday. And you're not just a pretty face, very smart girl too!

Congrats on being DOTD!

When I try to see Arctica, Echo's picture comes up, I don't know if something is wrong or it's me. The only picture I see of Artica is the small picture?
    Jackie
    However from the little picture Arctica looks like a beautiful white beauty.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

I have only known one other American Eskimo. I completely fell in love with the breed because this dog too, had a huge zest for life. It just made you smile whenever you saw her.

Artie, you will capture everyone's heart today - with your wonderful story and your beauty and intelligence.

It's obvious what your owner says about you is true - your picture shows how smart and beautiful you are!

I believe every word your humans say about you, Artica..
    It was a very good friend, with 2 AE's, named Elvis and Prezley, who convinced my doubting mom about getting a dog! After they did their tricks, and commands while smiling all the time, mom was hooked and Cody came into our lives!
    So I owe my happiness partly to AE's, as beautiful and clever and sweet as your dear Artica! And when I cuddled and kissed them as they both tried to snuggle on my lap I can still remember the sheer contentment!
    Congratulations on being the awesome DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!

Dear Arctica...I am smiling too as I read your biography, written so beautifully and with such obvious love and adoration by your family member. And it's easy to understand how totally you have captivated them, and captured their hearts. You are an incredibly beautiful girl on the outside with an even more beautiful heart and spirit. And who could forget mentioning your amazing intelligence!! But most of all, you are a loyal friend and devoted companion beyond compare! How touching that you didn't have to "think twice" about just who would become your forever friend. Lucky Dad to have the beautiful, bright, smiling, loving Arctica to cuddle with! I have met a few AE's in my day, each one a bright, smiling, dancing delight, but none more special than you! Congratulations to you Arctica, our most deserving Dog of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a beauty Arctica, and so is your name!! What a sweet little fur ball you must be. Enjoy your day special baby girl!!!

Dear Artica,
    You ,my dear girl, are truly AWESOME !!!. A very Special pup for
    a very Special family that loves & treasures
    you..Congratulations to you Artica on being
    honored today as DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I wish you long , happy & healthy life !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I want one!

Congratulations to you Artica, our DOTD!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful dog!!! I love the name Arctica--fits perfectly!
    daisyjeanne
    Dandie, Summer, Gracie