Thread: The Wild Monkeys had fun, fun, fun! Gracie & Gabe & the gang!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

The Wild Monkeys had fun, fun, fun! Gracie & Gabe & the gang!

Every day the inmates are allowed more and more free time from their cell....err cage! They play for hours on end wrestling climbing everything in sight, being such monkeys! They are such a bunch of cuties, and most likely mama and the three brothers will be heading off into the great big world for new homes this week.

Gabriel being silly! PEEK-A-BOO!

Aspiring gymnast Gabriel

The new game is to take pieces of dogfood out of the bowls, and play hockey!

Gracie & Gabriel so busy playing! more to follow........
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

very funny! "Peek- a -boo! Poor blindish kitten! He does see shadows, I saw him leaping at the dark triangles on the floor in search of the purple spongie ball... poor fellow! He was leaping on each triangle like each one was the great antelope meal for supper! Thanks for pics Jan! Let us know how adoption for mom and siblings go and the testing too!

I bet you never ever have to dust the legs of those chairs... kittens climbing over and around them tabke care of that!

Dogfood hockey is a time honored game that require skill and concentration! Did you know that tabby kittens are currently the world champs?

Catnapper..this is tabbies times five! Lots of adventures to be had with this gang. They are so funny to watch when they come out for the day. Leslie, I think Gabriel's a lot like Lola...limited vision, but not totally blind. He is getting such a cute purrsonality! (Well they all are)...I'll miss them.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

What a pair. Gracie & Gabriel are just too darn adorable.

I'm so glad they will be going to such a good home.

Plus I know Dogfood hockey all to well.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Well, I got my Gracie and Gabriel fix FINALLY! (Been having to go back and look at OLD pictures of them, ya know?) . My goodness, they are so cute and so sweet I wish I could have them!! THANK YOU for posting these sweeties for ME, I can't get enough of them!!!!!!!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Originally posted by Laura's Babies
    Well, I got my Gracie and Gabriel fix FINALLY! (Been having to go back and look at OLD pictures of them, ya know?) . My goodness, they are so cute and so sweet I wish I could have them!! THANK YOU for posting these sweeties for ME, I can't get enough of them!!!!!!!!!
    Laura, The good news is there will always be a Gracie & Gabriel fix even when they go to live with Meg in Conn. Sorry I haven't kept up with the need for pictures of them....the camera eats batteries in no time flat, and too many rascals needing my time. I know...excuses, excuses. But good legit ones LOL!
    Author Unknown ~*~

My goodness they are getting sooooo big!!! I have so much stuff for these two. I can not wait to be able to come up and get them. They are just too cute.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

LOL, they are so adorable!!! I just love their cute little faces and look at the ears on Gabe. He may be a big boy!

From Decker with Love

What wild ,little Angels! I forgot,how much fun,Kittens were,until I visited The Late Karinas,and they overwhelmed me!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS