Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you do today?

What did you do today?

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone does with their day. So, tell us what you did today!

Today when I woke up, I let the dogs out, like aways. Fed them, played with them, took pictures of them.

Came in, got on the computer. Watched some TV
    When my mom got home I helped her make dinner.
    Ate dinner, and now i'm here!
    I plan on going to the movies at around 9 with my cousin and some friends. I have no clue what we're going to see.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

This morning I woke up, went to school (ugh), took the bus home at 3. My grandparents were over since my mom and one of my little sisters are going on a girl scout camping trip for a few days and were watching my 6 year old sister until my dad came home. Last night, my neighbor asked if I could dog sit for her for the day since they have to go to Iowa to watch their daugter run (she runs for Northwestern University) So...I went over there are fed, let out, and ran around with their dogs. After about an hour I came home and went on the computer. Then I ate dinner. Now I'm typing this. In a little bit I have to got back to play with the puppers again. (pictures promised!)

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

I got out of be, had a shower, went to school (only a half day),
    Came home, Walked Tango for 2 hours (she wasn't even at all tired when we got home) Ate supper, fed the dogs, put the dogs outside, let them back in the house, Came on PT, I also went to the Animal Shelter to donate some food.
    Last edited by Tollers-n-Dobes; 09-10-2004 at 11:16 PM.

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Today I woke up and did school all morning then had labs all afternoon (1-4) and came home exhausted!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Rolled out of bed, took a shower. Did my hair and put on make-up. Drove to work, almost got hit twice because people don't know how to drive. Pretended to work all day. Found out I didn't get the job I was really hoping to get, cried. Came home, cuddled with Samantha and Josh. Josh took me to a Japanese steakhouse to cheer me up. Came home. Watched 'Medical Investigation' that we TiVo'd last night. Now I'm on PT. I'll get off of here in a few minutes, watch the new episode of "Medical Investigation" that's on at 10pm. Then I'll probably go to bed (though not to sleep).

Busy last few days for me T-T

Today I woke up, went to my classes, then went out to our cottage with Zeke. Took him for a walk and did some training work. Went home, had a short nap, then took my bro to work and went back to my cottage where I spent most of the night setting up tents and such for my sisters wedding thingie. Like the party afterwards. Lots of stuff for that T-T

Yesterday I spent a lot of time helping with it too. I drove atleast 20 mins to get to my sisters house, another 20 maybe to get back in town (I went to get her dog) then I drove him all the way out to a kennel I 'worked' at which had to be a 40 min drive T-T But atleast I know he will be well taken care of.

-sigh- There is a lot more but I don't have a lot of time. The wedding is tomorrow (I know it has nothing to do with this thread lol!)

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Woke up, fed the dogs, let them out, showered, packed for school, and then took the bus to school.

After school, I went to develop pics from my digital, picked up my paycheque, went to my friend's house, cashed my cheque, then went downtown to buy bleach and dye. Then we came back to my house and I dyed his hair.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Today, I woke up, and went to school. When I came home, I spent some time with the dogs, got something to eat, and then I got ready, and I went to the Football game with friends.

which by the way, We WoN! gooo RouGh Riders! lol

I woke up, did school (Home schooled). Ate lunch, Then I played with Kally for awhile. Went to my friends house to go swimming for awhile.(BTW they are home schooled too) I came home got on here. Then went and played THREE 10 inning softball games!! Then I came home and kicked back and relaxed.

Then I got on here.

I had a fun day!

Other than than the school part!(Of course)

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

slleipnir, what does T - T mean? Is it supposed to look like something? sorry I'm dumb

Woke up to late to Sophie playing with my hair, fed the cats, threw on some clothes, and rushed to work with no makeup on. Got to work at 8:30, half an hour late. Pretended to work until 5:00. Drove home. Watched some TV, took a bath, worked on a scrapbook. Now I'm watching the FSU-Miami game, and when this is over I'm going to throw in a load of laundry, back a bag for my trip to my parent's tomorrow, and go to bed. I'm so boring!!

Rolled outta bed at 7:20
    Took a shower, got dressed, did my hair and let the dog's out
    Left for School at 7:40
    At 8:45 I relized that one of the girls I concered my friends was Seriously Pshyco (she tried to kill her brother with a gun, in all honesty she has witnesses I'm staying on her good side)
    At 12:40 I went to lunch, met up with my friends and we talked about our weekend plans
    at 2:40 we had a pep rally. While the cheerleaders were doing there stuff, we stood up (the 9th 10th, 11th and 12th grades) and left the gym, we deced it wasn't worth our time.
    3:10 Arrived home
    5:30 got off the phone after talking to numerouse people about tonights foot ball game
    6:30 Celebrated my bro's 15th birthday
    8:10 Went to the Pet store to buy some doggie treats for Breeze
    10:30 Made Pupcicles for tomrrow, got all the treats ready
    10:45 Deced Golly was spending the night inside
    11:36 I sit here typeing this

Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Let's see...
    I got up at 8:30 took the dogs out, came in and took a shower, got ready for school.
    Left at 10:15 to go to class, took at test, left school at 11:30, went to Jersy Mikes and got a Honey Mustard Turkey Wrap mmmm yum!
    Went home, let the dogs out, came back in, played fetch with Claire and cuddled Rebel (She loves to play, he just likes to sit next to me. )
    Left for work at 1, got off work at 6, ran and ate at Taco Bell, then went to WalMart for another baby gate to keep at Shannon's house.
    Went home, got the puppers, and thier toys/food/leashes
    and we came to Shannon's, then we played with the pups while watching Hidalgo, and now I'm sitting here again, with a metallic taste in my mouth for some odd and scary reason and acid reflux. Ugh. lol
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

I went out and helped my Mom, Dad, and some friends cut firewood for about 7 hours. Ugh. It was so hot

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

7:45: Woke up, gave Peanut some lettuce
    8:15: Took a shower and got ready for work
    8:45: Left for work

worked my butt off

3:15: Got home from work
    3:20: Gave Peanut some treats
    3:30: Went outside and washed off rabbit hutch
    3:45: Put Peanut in the rabbit hutch outside
    3:55: Went on Pet Talk/internet

Still on Pet Talk/internet...waiting for my friend to come over so we can play with Peanut in the grass in her dog pen.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

8am - Samantha woke us up
    8:30am - My morning round of my regular websites
    9am - Bills, bills, bills
    10am - Shower, did hair and make-up
    11am - Drove to MVA to change my name on my license
    12:30pm - Finally was waited on only to find out that the church license isn't "valid" - I need a state/county issued one.
    1pm - Grocery shopping
    2pm - Putting groceries away
    3pm - Watched wedding video
    4pm - Started dinner
    5pm - Still working on dinner

Not sure what's in store the rest of the night. Maybe playing a game with Josh. Maybe taking some Samantha pictures. Maybe watching a movie. Who knows?