Thread: cleaning products

cleaning products

is that stuff called petzyme the same as natures miracle ? they both have that enzyme thats supposed to get that smell out.. i think im gonna have to replace the padding underneath or something, even after i had cleaned up the stuff, she still goes in the same spots... my cat goes in 4 places, i have 2 litter boxes in 1 room, i put down sum puppy pads and she also goes in between the boxes too, and a corner in another room.. its all the same spots, nothing new... if she had a uti would she be going ALL OVER the place, not just certain spots? she isnt straining or anything when she goes.. so im more leaning towards behavior.. but if replacing the pads dont work, im taking her to vet..
    its been 3 months in this house.. she should have calmed down.. she acts normal anyother way.. same loving peice of little kitty..shes never had a problem with moving, tho when we did move she hid for a couple days, but then it was like we never moved.. this house did have dogs.. maybe she smelling the dog.. and the "cat" stuff aint working.. my neighbor said i should use the "dog" brand.. will that make a difference?

I just use Lysol,and it seems to do the trick! Any Other Opinions?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't think that just because she is going in certain places you can rule out a UTI. It's best to take her to the vet.

Now with that said here are my suggestions. If you can roll back the carpet and replace the pad underneath will help. If it has soaked through to the subfloor I would paint it with an oil-based primer, like Kilz, so it will seal the stain and smell. If you can't replace the pad then I would soak it with the enzyme killer and let it completely air dry if possible and then do the same for your carpet.

If it's behavior then try Feliway spray and/or plug-ins. That should help her calm down hopefully. You can get them at petstores online or brick and mortar.

From Decker with Love

lysol? the spray or the floor cleaner? how do you use it for that?