Thread: Nestle

Nestle

Nestle

You are a very beautiful lady. I just love your color. And to think you are an actress too. I bet you played your part well. I would love to see the movie. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Little wonder you have made our special DOTD,, youre a very wonderful doggie!!! Go Canuck doggies!!!

Nestle you are a Superstar!!
    Congratulations! You are a beauty!

Good Morning to you beautiful Nestle

Wow, what an impressive resume you've compiled during your short time on this earth. Devoted and loving companion to your humans, movie star, accomplished athlete, best bud to kitty brother Ritz and even surrogate mommy to orphaned animals; Nestle does it all! Yes, a super star you are beautiful Nestle! And no place does your star shine brighter than in the proud and loving hearts of your family members!!! What a girl My Labbie loving heart swells with pride as we congratulate you on your well earned Dog of the Day honors! Nestle, I wish for you and your family, a ilfetime of love, happiness and great adventure! And I hope today, you and your loving humans, many friends and adoring fans, enjoy a very special day of celebration! Lots of hugs, slurpy licks and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you precious Nestle from Sandra, Cody the Husky and fellow Lab, Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Neslte, you are such a handsome man!! Look at you all ready to go to work - very impressive indeed! Congrats to Nestle for being Our Awesome and Adorable Dog of the Day!!

Nestle, you are gorgeous and I love your beautiful collar too!!! Very talented and a sled dog too? Very impressive, and Im sure you are full of, shall we say, many surprises still ? You look like you're a cuddle bug, and are always ready for a good fun time wherever you go. You certainly satisfied a chocolate craving and you cant go wrong smooching a pretty little chocolate lab like you either. Keeps the weight off too .

Nestle, what a beautiful young lady you are, and quite accomplished as well! I love your happy, curious, and ready-to-go expression in your picture, and it sounds like you are quite the star not only in your family but in your home town . Along with your winning personality, you also are caring and compassionate towards others, no matter what species they are. What a true gift you are to all Nestle.

Congratulations to you beautiful girl, our very multitalented Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello Nestle,

Congratulations pretty girl on being honored here today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY. You are not only beautiful outside,
    but you have a loving heart. Enjoy you special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations on being chosen our fabulous DOTD, Nestle! Enjoy your well-deserved honour. Since you are a movie star to boot . . . pretty neat! . . . may I have your pautograph, good-lookin'?
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs