Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does your dog(s) like to play with balls?

Kadesh loves balls, expecially since she used to not be allowed to play with balls. So now she thinks its great.
    I'm So glad God created animals, I don't know how I could live without them!

Kadesh^

Beetle loves balls. He likes squeaky toys better though. He chewed the top off of a squeaky toy then stuck his face down it and breathed to make it squeak again.

Most of our tennis balls are to big for him but he likes to play anyway.

Anita loves tennis balls! She waits for you to throw the ball, and when she catches it, she doesnt give it back to you! The problem is that she destroyed all the balls she had
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Yep! Daisy loves playing fetch. They don't call them Golden Retrievers for nothing!

Molly doesn't really fetch tennis balls but she loves playing with the frisbee.

Sparky loves a ball. he has been fetching since he was 7 weeks and we introduced him to his first love besides us..lol. He also loves to catch a frisbee which is fun to watch because of his short little legs. He is a jack russel and is the short legged variety. He also loves his kong and will fetch it till he gets so tired that he just lays down. And that for a 'terror' is something else.
    Take care and God Bless

My dog Butchy he's a Bosten Terrier he is CRAZY over ball's if u have one then he will just go nuts until he gets it!!!

My dog merlin can play with his ball for hours on end and he evan clacks his teeth when hes excited
    Love my dawgs Forever and ever!

want to hear something funny. I have a lab that hates the water and hates to retrieve. she will go pick the ball up but bring it back??? you have to be kidding me. I gave her a bath yesterday and she just looked at me to say...Are you finished with that water stuff yet Mom....lol
    Take care and God Bless

Cool

Yes, but annabelle can't fit them in her mouth. She rolls them around, Annabelle will kick a soccer ball around though.

Thanks Devon (flamepony12) for the
    Sig!

kick a soccer ball huh??? I'll bet that is cute. tried to get mine to do that but no luck. lol
    Take care and God Bless

Abby loves those soft cloth balls, perfect for her little mouth. She has a whole collection of them, which she hoards in "HER" windowsill behind the couch. She spends her evenings shoving them under the couch, then sticking her head under there (butt in the air with tail wagging 100 mph) & howling until we retrieve them for her. She has us well trained...

tht is cute. don't they all train us???? mine sure do. sparky has us convinced that we are there for the soul purpose of tending to him. hahahaha. He has a kong that he will chase all over everywhere and he plays fight with the cat. They say Jack Russells are suppose to hate cats. Mine loves his cat. they are too funny together.
    Take care and God Bless

This thread has been around a while and I thought for sure I had posted but I guess not!
    Our RB Angus just LOVED balls, balls of any type...just as long as it was a ball!
    But I think his favorite was his Big Red Ball!
    This is a picture from when he had just gotten home from spending 3 days at the vets...he was sooo excited to play with his ball

Bon likes balls too, but not as much as Angus did!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

my dog lovves balls but when we bought her a frisbee she ripped it in pieces
    she also nows how 2 play soccer

Our dog, Tucker is obsessed! He always has one in his mouth, sometimes in his kennel, in the woods and yard. He loves them!

As for Fuji, our husky, she's not that interested but likes to watch Tucker get them.