Thread: Jake

Jake

Oh, Wow!! What can I say. You are so handsome. I absolutely love Berners. You put a huge smile on my face this morning. You sound like such a wonderful and charming boy. I would love to see more pics of you and your sister, Ellie.

Congratulations, Jake!! Enjoy your special day.

Robin

Awesome Jake! (You look like a hairy version of my granddog, Dale, a swissie!) Although you aren't very old, it looks like you already have started on a mission right there in your own home as a special companion to your human sis. I wish your humans would stay in touch with us so that we may watch you grow and hear and see more of you in the future! I know there is going to be much celebrating going on in your house today and I hope you and Ellie will have a lot of fun!

Oh Jake, you are such a handsome boy!

I just love your breed and the less fuzzy version, Swissies!!

I sure hope you have a wonderful day and congrats on DOTD!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Jake, what a nice surprise to see you as the Dog of the Day today!!! I think Bernese Mountain Dogs are a very special breed, although I can only remember meeting one in person.

I hope you have a wonderful day today, and a wonderful, long life!!!! I just know you will!!!!

Congratulations to you on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Jake you are soooo beautiful, you certainly are the most handsome of your breed i have seen, such cute long furry legs Congratulations on your special day!

Jake

What a big handsome fellow you are. I just love your color.
    You are so pretty. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Congradulations on DOTD. I got to see you.
    Hope you and your family has a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Oh such a great morning to see that wonderful babyface,,, BM dogs are one of my favs,,,,,
    Congrats on being our DOTD...

Jake--I always love dogs named Jake! They always seem to be such love bugs, just like you Jakey.

I also love BMD's. I've never met one except through pictures and television, but I feel certain you are a very special one.

I hope you have a love-filled day!

Hugs and kisses to you!

Jake, you are such a handsome boy with such long legs! I'm sure you are going to grow into a very big, dashing fellow. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

What a big beauuutiful Bernie you are Jake!! WOW! I bet your are one seriously handsome man by now! YEAH JAKE!!

Oh Jake you sure are one

handsome boy.

Gosh I just love your picuture and the story your mommy
    wrote about you. I can tell she sure is proud and loves you very much.

I have 3 goldens but i hope on day to get a breed like yours
    I've been admiring it for a long time.

thanks for sharing your picture, have a wonderful healthy life.

Jake the Bernese Mt. dog

There is nothing like a Bernese Mt. dog. My husband and I bought our first male B.M. dog in the 1970s, then got a female, and had two wonderful litters of pups, all healthy and strong and going to good homes. We only stopped having the breed because a while back there was a high incidence of cancer in the breed.

Berners are easy to housebreak and to train, very eager to please, and devoted to their humans--besides being absolutely gorgeous to look at! But get out the vacuum cleaner! Ha, ha. (But I now have a Lab and he sheds like mad, too. Guess they all do.)
    Long Island, N.Y. dog lady

Wow, Jake! What more can I say other than you are one incredible pup with one amazing, wonderful family!!! Bernese Mountain Dogs are such handsome/beautiful dogs! But in addition to stunning good looks, THIS Berner also has a heart of gold! I was so touched reading of the very special relationship you share with your 2 legged sister I'm sure with time, as you both grow older, you and she will come to be inseperable! You're simply the best, Jake! Many thanks to your proud Mama Bear for sharing her beautiful boy with us! I hope that today you and your family, sknned and furry and all of your furfriends and fans at the park, have a wonderful day celebrating your reign as Dog of the Day! And who knows, maybe one day soon we'll see your Great Pyr sibling honored here too Hugs and kisses and happy tail wags to you Jake from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Look at those legs, and at 4 and a half months? Yikes Jake you certainly look very dignified, patient and sweet there as Im sure you are. Youd be a fun little guy to give a hug to!!! Bet you'll get alot of them and treats too. Your family loves you and I can see why!!!

What a cute big puppy you are, Jake! Congrats on being DOTD!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins