Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madison

Madison

Today's cat is lovely. I love torties and calicos. (Actually, I love all cats but torties and calicos are probably my faves.) She looks so much like the cat I had when I lived with my parents, Scarlett. We got Scarlett when I was a freshman in high school and named her after Scarlett O'Hara and it's a good name for her! She's the 'typical' cat you hear about, snobby and stand-offish. She'll even dip her back when you go to pet her so she can't be touched. But I love that furry booger and seeing Madison reminded me so much of her. Congrats on having such a beautiful cat!
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Madison I suppose you are a kitty teacher as you chose some first timers as purrents And of course you taught them what a wonderful companion a cat is- and I am sure you gave them a little information about tortietude as well

Enjoy your day with some extra-yummy treats and a long lap session

What a lovely Tortoiseshell kitty! And it's lovely that she's found a home to adopt. My Dad had never had a kitty, he was "allergic", til he married my mom, they have always had at least 2 since, (I have 4 myself!)

What a gorgeous kitty you are! And a "cat virgin's" first! I just love your coat and gold eyes. Enjoy your very special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Madison,is a gorgeous Girl,and we love her fantatsic markings! What a lovely Little Cat,relaxing,on her pillow,the way a Cat should live! A Fine Found Cat WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOW To Madcap Madison COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty, pretty girl, Madison! Ferals are wonderful! I found our Bill at a feral/abandoned cat shelter almost 4 years ago. I'd never had any experience with feral animals, but he was so DURN sweet and shy and beautiful, and he needed a home! The people at the shelter were happy that I wanted to adopt him, but let me know in no uncertain terms that if it didn't work out for any reason, I was to BRING HIM BACK, not just pass him off to somebody else. They feel very strongly about their animals' welfare. I promised faithfully that I would follow their rules, tucked Billie into a carrier and took him home. And we are living happily ever after! Every time I bring him back for his annual, they all gather round and remark on the plushiness of his coat, the brightness of his eyes, and I stand there and beam foolishly, like any proud mother would.

I apologize for the long story, Madison, on your special day--may you continue to enchant your people with your charm and beauty for many, many happy, healthy years! You are a very special girl!

Madison, you are such a lovely lady! I think your fur is beautiful, and you look a lot like my Kona. Congratulations on finding a wonderful home and family, and on being our special COTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Maddy, you are simply beautiful...I too have a special love for calico/tortie types - so much color - so pretty! We hope your day is warm and sunny...catgratulations, you are a charming Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snugglesl and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride!

What a pretty patch calico girl - beautiful Madison from Maryland! Maddie Rocks!!

Madison
    What a lovely girl you are!
    Looks like you have the purr-fect home and family now, sweetie!
    Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    I hope lots of extra treaties and cuddles head your way today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there beautiful Torti Madison! I simply adore your photo swetheart, the look of wide eyed innocence on your precious face I'll bet it took but a moment for you to win over your person's heart! Many thanks to him/her as a novice kitty guardian, for taking the plunge and resucing such a deserving creature as you! How very well rewarded he/she has been for his selfless act of compassion! I'd love to walk in the door after a hard day's work and be greeted by such a gentle, loving feline! And let's not forget the nightime cuddles in front of the tube Madison, it was an honor to meet you! I hope that you and your proud person have an extra special day today, celebrating your much deserved Cat of the Day honors! Wear your crown proudly, beautiful Madison! Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Magnificent Maddy, your blends of colors are so BEAUTIFUL!! You look quite content in your photo, and I can see where you would've won over any PURRson's heart!! You are too cute!! Congratulations and Happy Friday, Sweetie!! It was so nice to meet you!!

A human that didn't know what having a cat is like, and a cat that didn't know what having a home is like. Now there is a nice match. She's a cutie, too.

I have an aunt who says that people who don't like cats just haven't met the right ones. Obviously, Madison is the right cat! So glad you found each other.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

What a gorgeous tortie! Madison, you are obviously perfect for showing people how wonderful cats are.
    Leonard Migliore