View Poll Results: what Petstore do you prefer?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • PetSmart

45 56.96%
  • Petland

1 1.27%
  • Petco

16 20.25%
  • Petcetera

6 7.59%
  • Other

34 43.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what petstore do you shop at?

I don't do a lot of shopping at the pet store, just because I can't really afford a lot of extras right now. I've bought several toys for finn from walmart. I like Petsmart the most, though. And, I buy parrot and conure food for my rat from Petco. I don't know if I've ever even checked to see if Petsmart carries it! And, I buy Finn's food at the grocery store or the butcher!

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

hmmmm?

i shop at petco and petsmart. petco has there things that i like, and petsmart has good training and other things.
    your human friend,

andrea

other

I shop at good ol' walmart. They have cool things for pets, and for a cheap price!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

ebay

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

Petcetera, Total Pet, Pet City, Bone Appetit, Sunshine Pets, Pampered Pets, Wal-Mart, Liquidation World, Discount Warehouse, etc.

Petcetera has my rats' rawhide and bedding. Bone Appetit and Sunshine Pets arry my cat's food. Everywhere else has random things that I buy now and then; treats, toys, etc.
    I've been BOO'd!

petceters because i get a discount for working there.....
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

7. Well, I go to Super Pet, only because its the closet one to us! We need a good PETsMART near us

I shop at Concord Pets. It is a chain around this area...in Delaware and Maryland, not sure where else...

They have a great deal , where you buy 10 bags of food, and your 11th is free...and that is nice, considering Dale's food is $30 a bag...so I will be due for a free bag sometime soon...the same deal with the cats...i just got a free bag for their food last time i went...they have lots of toys and treats too...a great store overall...and the one in Delaware is tax free

Do you know what I JUST realized, that PETsMART can be said 2 ways:

1) Pet's Mart

-OR-

2) Pet Smart

LOL! I shop there or little places around where I liveA pleace near me has that offer as well, and snce my 2 piggies just eat TOO much I have received TONS of free things, they say I am their #1 customer, maybe its just cause I am the one thats there every 2 days

The nearest real pet store to us is about 120 miles away, so I shop at a feedstore (same place I buy my chicken food, straw, etc.). Fortunately, they have Chicken Soup dog food, and Science Diet and, I believe, Iams.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

EUGH! Doesn't Petland sell puppies and kittens and ferrets?

I hardly ever shop at the above mentioned stores. I tend to shop at privately owned pet shops. This includes RedHound and Petvet/Petfood. I also shop at Pet Food Express (LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!).

As for PetCo and PetSmart, I despise the conditions the birds are put in. Let's face it. There are bird mills as well as puppy mills. The only time I used PetSmart is when I had to buy handfeeding formula and PetSmart was the only store who sold it (isn't that ironic?).

I usually shop online, but also shop at "Pet Stock" it is a produce and pet supply store. The prices are not the best, but every now and then you get a great bargain .

PetStock.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

we just got Petco so before that we either had to shop online or the feed store.

petsmart and petco
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Since I'm one of the spys that reports animal abuse from Petco, petcocruelty.com, I don't let them have any of my money. I prefer pet supplies plus and a local pet store, Animal Adventure Pets. I have never been to a pet store that sells puppies or kittens since around 1990. I don't think it is legal in the Fox Cities. Almost all of our bigger pet stores adopt out kittens from the local humane societies and hold weekly or monthly adoption days for the dogs.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton