Thread: hisses and claws

hisses and claws

Why oh Why do my two babies play all day and fight all night. What is that all about. they get on G R E A T... All day but night time it's hisses and claws. What do I do ?

They hiss and claw at night because they know we mom's have to get up and see what's going on. It's a normal kitty play thing.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Do you know you're right I always get up to see whats going on. Do you think I should ignore them? Do you think one of them might get hurt? or do you think they are just playing?.

Originally posted by ann dempsey gb
    Do you know you're right I always get up to see whats going on. Do you think I should ignore them? Do you think one of them might get hurt? or do you think they are just playing?.
    I always have my trusty water squirt bottle handy. If our gang is playing to rough they get a squirt and a firm "NO or Stop" from Mom. That pretty much settles them down. It's hard to ignore when they have awaken you. Generally they know if I come running out of bed with squirt bottle they are in deep weeds. Gotta love when they stop in their tracks and looks around like it "wasnt' me mom".

There is always that chance they might get hurt but in 5 yrs of us owning kittys pride has been hurt not physical.
    Last edited by Craftlady; 09-08-2004 at 05:33 PM.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor