Thread: Baxter

Baxter

What a face! You are so cute, Baxter. I just want to give you kisses all over your sweet furry face! And I love your little cow lick rock and roll hair do.

Congrats on being DOTD!

Baxter, you have the sweetest face & the sharpest hairstyle. I also think you did very well in organising your sleeping arrangements.
    Congratulations on becoming a VERY cute Dog of the Day.

LOL!!! Baxter, you are too cute with your spiked hair and beautiful little face. I wouldn't want to sleep in that bad crate either!!! Mom and Dad's bed is a much better choice. Have fun, swim, chase birds and enjoy life today. It is YOUR day!!! Congratulations!! And get ready for the new addition. A new brother!!!!

Oh Baxter! You have such an irresistable face with those big ole browners and funky do! No wonder it's the big bed for you! You just melt my heart! I'll bet you'll be a great big brother too! Maybe your humans will need sleeping bags if the 2 of you wind up as "Princes of the Pillows!"
    May you have many happy New Years. Kiss, Kiss!

Oh my goodness Baxter what a handsome, beautiful boy you are. The photo is just adorable. Congradulations to you and your family, maybe by now you will have a little brother or sister. It sounds like you have a wonderful life, sleeping in the bed, eating ice cream and going for rides. Congradulations dear Baxter for being our Very Best Dog of the Day.

Congrats. Baxter on being dog of the day!! You are real cute with your spiked hair! Hope you have a grand day and get lots of play time in and extra treats.

Hi Baxter, you cutie pie! My little Cavalier "niece" Ruby would die to see your precious face!! You guys are the most adorable, loving and gentle pupsters!! I love how you have taken charge of the "big bed!" And with that au courant doo of yours, I'll just bet all the girls swoon when you pass by! And you SWIM!!! How perfect can one dog be! When your new little brother comes, it will be double the fun, and double the joy!! Congratulations dear Baxter, our most precious, loving, adorable and stylish Dog of the Day! Celebrate! It's time for a ride to the ice cream shop!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Baxter,
    Isn't that just like a Mom to wake a guy
    up to take his picture? What's with that ?
    Your picture and Sweet, Sweet little face
    makes me smile all over!!What a love you are.
    Congradulations on being honored as today's
    DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    P.S. LOVE your hair !
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt