Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magoo says "Check out the new Kids"

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    Christa . . . They were very good during there bath, believe it or not!
    Of course I believe it! They're special little kitties!!!

I'm so glad to hear that things went well with the baths. Sounds like you had better luck than we did bathing Josie the first time. When we bathed her, she shook so hard . . . we knew she had to be bathed again so we took her to a groomer. It went much better that time, but even the groomer couldn't get all of the fleas.

I just love these two . . . especially the orangie I fell in love with him right away . . . I'll probably always claim Rosco. Tell him when he gets in trouble, just to pack his bags and he can come and stay with Aunt Christa!

They look so happy . . . Once again, I'm so glad that you are keeping them!!! They're two lucky kitties!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I just happened to take a quick peek before I get ready for a staged reading I'm in. Golly, those babies are cute! Especially tiny Abigail.

Don Juan would weigh in too, only he's busy watching out for bird terrorists.

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Christa you will always be Rosco's special Aunt! It was because of what you said about them shaking so bad that we heated the towels. Thank you!
    Rosco is just a busy and lively little boy and he really doesn't give a hoot what you do to him. He seems to make a game of it! I have a feeling that it may be different tonight when I bathe him. He is feeling much better and is getting to know things around here. He might be a little spitfire this go around. I will get hubby to take pics of tonights bath so you can see the little squirt.
    They are so little that I just held them under the faucet and I refused to look at their faces! When we did make eye contact I turned them the other way because I couldn't stand the way they looked at me!!
    It's funny now that it's over.

edit: Don Juan it is election time and killing all the terrorist birds would be a good thing right now!!

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    It's funny now that it's over.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean! Sure, it's sad when they're shaking and scared . . . but there's just something about a soaking wet cat that absolutely cracks me up!

I'm glad my advice came in handy. I wish we would have thought to do that for Josie, but once we let her down, she wouldn't let us near her. She had to lick off all the clean and about shiver to death in the process.

Can't wait to see new bath pics! Hopefully they won't struggle since they'll know what's coming!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~