Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magoo says "Check out the new Kids"

Magoo says "Check out the new Kids"

Magoo says "Hi Y'all"

Check out these things Mom brought home! I wasn't too happy at first but I'm getting used to them now. I just don't like hearing mom talk baby talk to them because I thought that was reserved just for me!!! Mom says they are kind of cute. I guess I will just have to share mom for a while. *sigh*

Here's a picture of Abigail after the horrid bath experience. Poor baby!

The bath was exhausting and ended in two kitten pile

Rosco is the spitting image of Sammy when he was a baby. I feel like I have been thrown back in time. Here is Sammy with his little Mini Me

Tiny little Abigail

Rosco being silly

Rosco asleep in my lap. I got a neck ache from just looking at him!

Little Abigail getting a chin and head scritchie

She's so tiny it looks like she's standing next to swimming pool!

Those are the newest pictures of the babies.

No luck yet with the third kitten. I WILL WIN! I just don't know when. I really worry about him/her. Poor thing.

Sammy seems quite smitten with the kitten! Wonder what he is thinking in that one where he seems to be looking at it? They cleaned up nice, didn't they? Abigail is so pretty all clean and spiffy! That Rosco looks some RELAXED in your lap.

****wave****wave***wave*** HI MAGOO! You still are as handsome as ever!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

AWW they are so cute. Glad to see Mr Magoo is tolerating the new addition! Roscoe's contorted sleeping position looks SO uncomfortable, and Abigail's swimming pool shot is priceless!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Magoo you sweet boy you! Little Abigail looks like a grey version of Tabitha! Those huge ears that make her look like she's going to topple over any moment! Roscoe is a darling too. Any last kitten sightings?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Hello Magoo, you sweetheart. I was hoping you would greet me this morning!

Now don't you be jealous over meowmie talking baby talk to the new kids. They're just little ones and they need the attention for now, you know you will always have a special spot in your meowmie's heart that no one will take away.

The new Kids sure are adorable. Rosco does look like a mini me of Sammy and boy does that sleeping position look painful.

From Decker with Love

That was so nice,that Sammy,and Rosco,are hitting it off,he can be Sammys Orangie Protege! And Rocca,has volunteered to be Scrappy Magoos eyes,at the Festivities This weekend,as she loves Big Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Magoo, no longer the 'new kid on the block' :)

Wonderful cute pictures - all of them!! I am taken back in time too with little Rosco. Was Trevor ever really that small? LOL! It looks like Sammy is sharing some *fatherly* advice with him. Abigail is so sweet and fluffy after her tubbie. I am sure she's glad that is over. Just precious pics CCL!

Very cute... Awh magoo your mommy loves you too but new babes need a little more time and attention to get them safe and healthy, just be glad your not getting a bath... lol....

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

So glad they survived the bath. It's so hard on the little ones!

So did it work? Have you checked them for fleas again???
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by christa
    So glad they survived the bath. It's so hard on the little ones!

So did it work? Have you checked them for fleas again???
    Christa they had fleas so bad that there's no way one bath is
    going to work. We are going to do it again today. Actually I don't expect to get rid of all the fleas with bathing. I'm just trying to do something until Abigail gains a little weight and gets strong enough to use chemicals on.

They were very good during there bath, believe it or not! It was pitiful afterwards though. We did Rosco first and got smart when we got to Abigail. She is so tiny and we didn't want her to get cold so we threw towels in the dryer and wrapped her in warmth. We kept swapping towels out of the dryer until she was dry. She hardly shook at all!! Thank goodness!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Gosh darn gee whiz Lisa, you should have put a "cuteness overload" warning on this thread.

Those little ones are so darn adorable i've turned to mush.

The pic of Sammy with his little mini me is just PRICELESS.

My dear sweet Magoo, don't you worry big guy, mommy and the rest of us, still love you very much and you will always be the number *1* guy around here.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

OH MY!! What a great batch of pictures for my Saturday Magoo is as handsome as ever! I know he will learn to share It is incredible how much Sammy and Rosco look alike - same color and markings - too cute "Uncle Sammy!"
    AWWW - little Abigail is a tiny sweetheart. She is precious and I know she will perk up once she has some good nutrition in her and lots of lovins. She's a beauty ready to bloom.
    That Rosco does look like a rascal!! Oh my, I can hardly wait to get my babies now
    Enjoy your three day weekend and all the pampering and lovins you can dish out. Of course we will expect *extra* pictures you know

Roscoe is the spitting image of his big brother Sammy... I wonder if they really are related somehow! I just want to kiss that little smudgy nosie!

Awww................such cute little babies!! They are just precious and Mr. Magoo looks as wonderful as ever, I'm glad he's tolerating them!

Adorable pictures! Absolutely wonderful! I want to cuddle Abigail and Roscoe (are you sure his neck isn't broken?)