Thread: My dad got a motorcycle!

My dad got a motorcycle!

That's all my dad has been talking about for WEEKS now, and we have been going to different places to look at them, and finally the other day he went to the Cowboy Honda shop and found a used 2003 bike that looks brand new. The guy that had it, bought it in California, and then moved down here and decided he didn't want it anymore.

Here are a few pictures of it.

I got to go on a short ride on it a little earlier, but I had to wear my dads helmet, so we have to wait until he gets a 2nd helmet before we go anywhere else.

that's beautiful! Congratulations to your dad! I'm thinking of learning to ride and buying a motorcycle, too, and, if I do, I'll be sure to let you know! (:

Thanks, Dogz!

"...when does sometimes turn into all the time...." Joe Pisapia

"We all start off as strangers, it's where we end up that counts." Jennifer Beals, Four Rooms

"And I find it kind of funny...I find it kind of sad...The dreams in which I’m dying Are the best I’ve ever had" Tears for Fears, Mad World

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong with the world" Dr Paul Farmer

Wow that's a gorgeous bike!! I love the colour!!

Ride Safe

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Wow, that's neat!

My dad has a Harley Davidson, Fat Boy. When he bought it, it was bronze pearl. Then, he started showing it a bit and totally re-did it. It now has an eagle/flag theme.

My dad originally wanted a Harley, but then he went to the Honda place, and started talking to the guy, and then saw this one and fell in love.

I was shocked when he said it was purple, because he doesn't seem the type that would want a purple bike.. But I love it!!! Purple is my favorite color, and I think it looks really good.

Ooooh, jealous!!! What a gorgeous bike!!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

Sweet!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever