Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lady dog

lady dog

oh dear,sweet lady...tears are running down my chheks as i write this...your story is so touching....and you were such a beautiful lady!!!i am glad that your pet humans got to share 7 years of your life...they obviously care so much....i know that you are at the rainbow bridge chasing that water hose,and getting all muddy so they will again see you at your happiest when you run to meet them...sleep well dear lady and know that you are loved....the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

What a beautiful story about Lady. She sounds like such a wonderful dog, and you are very lucky that she brought you so much joy, happiness and love. Congratulations on her being the Dog of the Day, and capturing all of our hearts. Happy New Year 2002!

I too am crying after reading the beautiful tribute you have written for your Lady. You were so fortunate to have known your "Dog of a Lifetime" so early on in your life, and I think I can say that Lady was fortunate as well for having a guardian who truly appreciated, loved and cared for her. Yes, Lady was indeed special, but she has also given you a gift that you will have your entire life and that is the blessing of knowing how sweet a relationship between an animal and person can be. She set the standard and she set it high.

So here is to our Dog of the Day, Lady. May
    she know the honor that we bestow upon her today and maybe she will seek out Shaianne, Jingles, Bourbon, Whitney, Bailey, Tizzie, Justin, Kaycee, Avalanche, and all the others from our group who are waiting patiently there at the Bridge.

Well I must say I am crying at that wonderful story of love and devotion. I am so sorry for your loss of Lady. What a wonderful caring dog she was, and it is fitting that she be remembered and honored as our Dog of the Day. I wish I could give you words of comfort, but you should remember that she is at the Rainbow Bridge happily playing with all our PetTalk friends who have gone before her. Congradulations Miss Lady for being our most loving, sweet, beautiful, caring Very Best Dog of the Day.

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Jackie ]

What a beautiful Lady. What a sad but beautiful story. Your Lady was a treasure. I agree with RachelJ who spoke of the gift she gave you. Thanks for sharing your memories and images with us.

[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Cory ]

Hi Lady! You sound like such a wonderful dog, and I am glad you were rescued and given a good life by your owners. Congrats on being such a great dog and DOTD!
    ~Beagleluv5~

LADY, LADY, LADY, HOW MUCH YOU ARE LOVED!
    YOU ARE SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. SAY "HELLO" TO SWEET YOYO AND SHAMU IN RAINBOW BRIDGE FOR ME. SORRY YOU HAD TO LEAVE YOUR DARLING GUARDIAN, BUT FROM HER WRITTEN TRIBUTE TO YOU , I SENSE THAT YOU TOUCH HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ABOUT TRUE LOVE, COMPASSION AND CARING. SHE WILL CONTINUE TO SHARE THE LOVE YOU TWO HAVE KNOWN WITH EVERYONE SHE MEETS. CONGRATULATIONS SWEET, SWEET, LADY!

Dearest Lady,
    What a Beautiful story of love & devotion
    your Guardian tells, of your all to short
    life together. You are indeed most deserving
    of the beautiful tribute written for you !!!
    Lady was a truly Special gift from heaven
    and I know she is happy & painfree now at
    Rainbow Bridge.Lady, Special Soul that she
    is, will wait for you & watch over you for
    your whole lifetime..
    Lady is a Beautiful DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a beautiful and sad story about such a wonderful friendship. Lady was a great dog and although she's gone to Rainbow Bridge, where she is not in pain any more, she will always be with you. We are honored to remember her as a very deserving Dog of the Day.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

There cannot be a dry eye in the house right now, for anyone who has read this story about Lady. My gosh, what a wonderful dog. I am glad she didn't suffer very long and that she said her goodbyes before leaving for doggie heaven. I bet she has wings now! I just know there will be another dog out there that can take over where Lady left off! There are so many wonderful pets, really. Congratulations for being The Dog of The Day Lady dearest. Bless your soul.

Dear, sweet, most beautiful Lady. We honor you here today as our most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day. But any award we may bestow upon you, any words of praise we may express to honor you, could never adequately capture the gentleness, the devotion, the loyalty and the love that is that girl named Lady. Your beautiful soul once graced this earth encased in the most exquisite package of fluffy fur, flying ears and wagging tail. Now dear one, you are a heavenly Rainbow furangel and that precious soul, so sweet and pure, has furry wings. Wings that will one day send you soaring into the loving arms of your forever friend. Your gave your companion of a lifetime the greatest gift any living creature could give to another. The gift of unconditional love. Until you are together again, please hear our words and feel our love. Know that we mere mortals here on earth have set aside this day, this time, to shout to world, this is Lady, Dog of the Day, Dog of a Lifetime. A best friend and loving companion whose memory will live on in our hearts always. Bless you Lady.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a wonderful story about a very special dog, Lady. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I've got tears in my eyes right now.
    What a great mix , and it looks like she loved to play ball (looks like my back yard looks).
    Your Lady dog is at the Rainbow Bridge now, chasing lot's of water hoses and balls, free of pain.
    Bless her and bless you for making her life so happy & loving.
    Congratulations to you Lady for being Dog of the Day!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Lady, you were beautiful of face & beautiful of heart.
    And I know just what job God gave you to do when you arrived at the Rainbow Bridge. All the puppies who leave their families on earth need someone to welcome them & make them feel safe & loved. Lady, I just know that 'someone' is you.
    So we'll tell our baby dogs, 'If you find yourself at the Rainbow Bridge...go look for Lady to take care of you. She's got the biggest heart & the sweetest face in doggie heaven.'
    Marie

Lady, you are so very beautiful and your story touched me. You were very lucky to have found such a good home with people who loved you with all of their hearts. I must say that you are one of the most beautiful dogs that I have seen, but not just in looks, in personality too. Please say hi to Beener, my yellow labbie who is there at the bridge waiting for me. Thanks

That is a beautiful story...
    Thanks so much for sharing your loving Lady with us! Even when they are gone, we still remember them fondly. My Kaycee left us almost three years ago, but I still think of her every single day. I'm sure she and Lady are having quite a good time with their new friends in Heaven.

Logan