Thread: GOT TO KNOW ABOUT GRAHAM!!!!!!!!

GOT TO KNOW ABOUT GRAHAM!!!!!!!!

HEY....LESLIE, HOW IS GRAHAM DOING? HAVE TO ADMIT JACKIE'S "FORTHELOVEOFDOGS" HAS CAPTIVATED ME, BUT I PROMISE TO POP IN & OUT OF DOTD MORE OFTEN. YOU ARE ALL THE BEST FURBABY LOVERS & I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR.

Hi Bea! I sure do miss hearing from you I really wish I could visit Jackie's site, I have broused it a bit, but I just don't have much time. I have been so busy lately.

Thanks for asking about Graham He's doing alot better, in fact, yesterday he had his hard cast completely removed. They just wrapped his leg up in cotton and a sticky ACE bandage and in 2 weeks, he will have everything removed for good! Doc just x-rayed his leg yesterday (Saturday) and was amazed at how healed he is where they put the plate and screws into his bone.

When Graham's leg is completely "naked" of bandage, I will take a pic and post it.

So how is your mom doing? And how is Molly and her good eye doing? Is she doing OK with that glaucoma (sp?)? I think I am missing out big time because of not visiting Jackies wonderful site HOpefully I will get a chance to browse for longer and hear from you again