Thread: Siny

Siny

What a beautiful little girl you are Siny, so sleek and glossy and a beautiful colour.

You sound as if you have a very privileged, quite pampered life! Sleeping on the bed, fresh fish, meat and chicken, chasing all those critters in your back yard; it all sounds wonderful and you deserve it!

Have an extra-special day today sweet Siny in recognition of your great honour!

Dearest Siny, you are a lovely girl! About your Internet proclivities, your mama could wrap double-sided tape around the Internet cord. I don't think you would like to chew on something sticky like that! I know that you want all your people's attention, and how can you get that when they're on the Internet?? That's probably why you chew the cord. Long life, health and happiness for you, dearest girlcat!

Siny,certainly proves that Black Cats,are good luck,in her case Very Good Luck,Indeed!She is a gorgeous Ebon Elegant Cat,and All TbneFound Cats,cant wait,until they meet her,at The CNE! A Fine Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Elegant Ebony SINY COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweetest Siny

Siny, how cute can a little brown kitten look?

Oh I can imagine how much fun it must be to have you around playing and chasing your toys (and the lizards if they don't take care )

I would love to pet your shiny fur (is that where your name comes from?) and to give you a kiss right between your big ears

Hope you have an extra party with all the outside animals being our special kitten today

Siny, maybe you're telling your meowmie that she should have wireless Internet! I love your Hershey bar colored coat!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Siny
    What a beauty you are!
    I'm sure your family loves all the "help" you give them.
    You look so happy in your picture!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful kitty, and such a pretty color. Our kitten thinks he is a dog, too. Thanks for sharing!

What a beautiful girl you are Siny! Your sleek and shiny chocolate coat is stunning beyond compare, set off to perfection by your sparkling eyes of gold! I hear you're quite the discriminating kitty connoiseur Siny, demanding and receiving only the finest and freshest victuals Well I say, a girl as regal and elegrant as you deserves only the best!!! And I can just picture you scampering about in your garden, leisurely patting butterflies and chasing lizards beneath a sun drenched sky...Ahhh...life is good for Siny It was a privilege to make your acquaintance, beautiful Siny! I hope today is a very special one for you and your proud family as you revel in your well earned Cat of the Day honors Enjoy your day celeb sweetheart! And I'll just bet you're in for an extra tasty plate of freshly prepared treats today Hugs and purrrs to you Siny from me and my boys, Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a sleek, shiny, beauuuutiful girl! WOW! Siny you are gorgeous!

Siny, Please don't chew on wires; your people don't want to lose you. You are a beautiful sable like my Burmese. Congrat on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

SHINEY Siny, you are so silky and beautiful looking! I just love your gorgeous chocolatey coat against your pretty yellow/green eyes. You sound sooo sweet, but please be careful not to chew on any more wires. I don't want you to get hurt. Happy Wednesday and Congratulations!!

What a lovely cat. Sounds like she loves her home and humans, too. Australia intrigues many of us up here. Best of luck to you all. Don't know about how it works on wires, but wrapping aluminum foil around the wooden rails of a chair back cured the chewing they were receiving. She used her claws on it instead.

Siny, what a beautiful girl you are! At first I thought you were a Siamese but your origins are a little further away. Maybe if your mom wrapped a length of flexible tubing around the wires, you wouldn't be in danger of chewing them. Siny, you have a wonderful life with a family who loves you very much. What a lucky kitty!

My goodness Miss Siny... you are one BEEAAAUUUUTTTTTIFUL girl!!!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

Siny

What a beautiful chocolate kitty you are. Are you Hersheys or Kilwin's chocolate?
    You furparent could get tubing that is used on the electrical wire of cars. It comes in different colors.
    Congrats from Flippy Tail and The Tummy Rub Kid
    Gail