Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BrandiWine

BrandiWine

OMGoodness - aren't you just a little beauty!!

What an innocent face you have, and you DO look like a princess.

Congrats on being DOTD, and wishing you lots of love and kisses in your wonderful new home.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Her royal Higness,, BrandiWine,, all hail to the lady!!!

You are totally adorable girl,,,Congrats on bieng our DOTD!

Hi Brandiwine!!

Look at you Princess Brandiwine!! Looking at us through one eye with your jeweled tiara. Such a prettttyy Labbie Girl you are-such a sweetheart!!! We all love you!! Your family knew you were the one for them right away. Who could resist taking you home doll face???? We are so happy to know that you are living a very very good life and loving every minute of it. Keep up the good work Miss B!!! Another great example to all of us!! Enjoy today as our beautiful DOTD Brandiwine and enjoy every day with your family!! Hi to Mom and Dad and thanks for giving up most of the bed. Oh what the heck!!! They don't need much sleep anyway. Right?? Wait till you get bigger-they may want to get a bigger bed??? lol. Tell Mom and Dad to give you alot of treats and especially some big kisses and hugs for us. Keep on loving your life like we do Miss B!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in ?? Florida

Princess Brandiwine, I think you have a sneaky look on your face (with one eye closed, one eye open)! What are you thinking about little girl? Which counter to surf next, or what will be your next "treat" when your parents aren't looking? Hehehe!!!! I would be that you are a laugh a minute!!!

What fun adventures you have had in your short life!! I hope you will continue to have more and more and continue to be a joy to your family!!! Nothing better than a dog who loves life and is treated like a princess!!!

Congratulations, BrandiWine, on being the Dog of the Day!!!
    Last edited by Logan; 09-01-2004 at 10:46 AM.

Princess BrandiWine, your story and picture have made my day. What a fantastic life you lead....straight out of a storybook! And that's what you deserve!

May you have a most special day, treated like the royalty you are!

I'd like to plant a kiss right on that nose!

Congratulations cutie!

You ARE a Princess BrandiWine! Your sooo beautiful, and i can tell you have a very sassy personality. Congratrulations on your big day you certainly deserve to be Dog of the daY! Im sure you will be getting lots of love and treats today!

BrandiWine u are so adorable! such a Princess! I love your sneaky look on your face...Enjoy your day

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

BrandiWine......You are a very pretty little princess. I am so glad your family found you.You sound like you have a family that loves you very much. I would if you were mine. Glad you made DOTD.
    Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Princess Brandiwine, you are just lovely! I loved to hear the story of how you have taken command of your new home. It is also so nice that you get to visit such a variety of places with your folks. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Princess Brandiwine

My, I am so glad you have come out of your shell. I am sure you mommy and daddy love you more for you being your happy self.

Congrats on being the dog of the day.

You make a very beautiful princess indeed!

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDIWINE!

Oh you little princess you! I can just tell by the look on your face that you can be a little stinker sometimes, but what fun would life be if you couldn't get into a little trouble sometimes

It sounds like you've done you share of traveling and seeing the sites. How fun it must be!

I hope you enjoy your special day today and maybe get to do a little something fun

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

In my next life, I want to come back as Brandiwine!! (:

Oh BrandiWine! When I saw your precious picture this morning, I just wanted to crawl up next to you on the floor and give that sweet face of yours a kiss. Looks like you are all worn out from your adventures, but possibly thinking of starting a new one anyway!

You are just too precious for words, and Princess suits you perfectly! Congratulations Princess BrandiWine, our absolutely ADORABLE Dog of the Day!!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Greetings to you beautiful Princess BrandiWine Oh, how lovely you look all decked out in your sparkling tiara You're SO precious! Reading your heartwarming Cinderella tale of rescue put a huge smile on my face BrandiWine...What a wonderful love match was made, the day your family welcomed you home And since then, you've blosssomed into such a confident, happy, life loving girl and it sounds like that irrepressible Labbie charm has surfaced and is definitely working it's magic My Lab Star mastered the instantaneous "sit, down, lie down, roll over" at about 6 months too We won't even go into those yummy counter cruising exploits while the folks are out Wow, you sure are living the good life, enjoying so many great adventures traveling the country! No girl is more deserving than you BrandiWine, it was a great pleasure meeting you sweetheart! Your family is so lucky to have such a beautiful, joyful pup to call their own Congratulations to you Princess BrandiWine, our sweetest Dog of the Day! Lots of hugs, slurpy licks and happy tail wags to you precious one from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty girl!! Love the tiara - such a Queen!