Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Diary - Chips Ahoy!

Dear Diary - Chips Ahoy!

Dear Diary,

It is easy to tell summer is coming to an end. All my garden friends are working so hard! The other day I grabbed one of my friends Chippie (there are so many of them and they all look alike!) and boy did he squeal!!! Blondie made me let him go. She said he doesn't have time to play as he has lots of work to get done for winter and I had to go in the house...

So yesterday I just watched them work.

Chippie was hard at it!

Have you ever seen a squirrel fight?? It looks alot like a cat fight! Shirley was feeding as well and another squirrel came along. Ouch! I am surrounded by fiery females! I know who won 'cause I saw Shirley over by the fountain later...

Tuckered me out watching all that work. Glad my food comes in a bowl!

Observantly,

Eddie

Re: Dear Diary - Chips Ahoy!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

The other day I grabbed one of my friends Chippie
    (there are so many of them and they all look alike!)
    and boy did he squeal!!!
    Blondie made me let him go.
    Eddie ~

Ya gotta play NICE or yur furrie garden friends
    won't wanna "play" wiff ya!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

Eddie you are exactly the guy I thought you would be: enjoying to see others at work, especially girls

That's right Eddie, you have to play nice with your garden friends. They have a lot of work to do to get ready for winter.

Eddie, this he iz Abner the cat. I wants you to know that I luv to play with my garden frienzs. They are lots of funz, but my moewzie tells me the same zact thing....play nice-nice. What funz is that I says? It's so much funz to hear them squeeeel like they does. My meowzie knows every time I have a friend out back because she comes a running telling me to leave it alone...then she does take my friend away from me. Then I sulk and give her the one-eyed salute.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Eddie,
    My meowmie is making me do the same thing: watch from a distance. Seems like Chippie has relatives living outside my house too. They are a very nice family and BOY are they active little critters! We don't have many squirrels - and none as special as Shirley. I wish we could go play with them all the time, but noooooo... meowmie won't let me.
    Yours in chipmuck watching,
    Pouncer

Eddie, it's SO good to hear from you again!

You'll just have to forget about playing, but you can sit and watch them. Shirley and her friends are working hard on getting their supply together for the winter.

You don't know this yet, Eddie, but you have a big surprize in store - you'll have your summer prolonged a little this year! I so hope you'll like your new place! You and Edwina can start from scratch there.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh, Eddie! Aren't you in for a looooooooooooonnnnnnng summer this year? While your friends in the north might be making hay while the sun shines, your friends on the west side will be ready to get acquainted with you. Glad you let your little chipmunk friend continue on with his duties.

Hey Eddie!

Youz need to play nice! Those rodent type things really can put the hurtz on ya! If that Chippie critter eber got nasty you'd be stuck at the white coats, icky! Chippie is like those darn ratz, alwayz teasin ya and then ya do summthin bout it and WHAM! They put the attack on ya!

Be careful Eddie friend!

~Remus K. Maru

PS Heyz, catch some extra sun rays for me!

Eddie:

Wow!!! I can't believe you got a hold of one of those critters!!! I'd love to pounce one sometime, but meowmie makes me stay behind the glass. What was it like??? I always see critters out the front window . . . they sure do work hard!

Have a fun day, Eddie!!! Tell Edwina HI for me!!!

Kitty kisses!
    Josie
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

My cats are soooo jealous!!! They thought they had it made with the birds at the bird feeder and the parakeets inside. Now they want some squirels.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

*sigh* some kitties haf all da luck!
    mawmee makes us stay inna house and just watch from da window!
    leonardo, luke, grandma, chester
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Dear Diary - Chips Ahoy!

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

Glad my food comes in a bowl!

Observantly,
    Eddie
    AAH the life of a pampered kitty! Does it take you back to your days on the streets Eddie? Life is good now, isn't it?!

Sara, I know your human neighbors are going to miss you when you move, but somehow I think Shirley and Chippie might want to help Eddie pack his bags! Great story and pics!

Hi, Speckles here:
    Boy, I'd sure love to see one of them chipper things too but Meowmie and me live in a highrise and when I go out on the deck all I can see is a river with lots of boats. But I got something else **snicker**, lots of birdies land on the railing and everytime they land my Meowmie brings me back in the apt. I guess she afraid that I might try to pounce, but I'm too old for that. I just like to cackle at them and try to scare them away. Hee Hee, it works everytime.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Dearest Eddie:

At least YOUR meowmie letz you outsidez to watch da varmintz!! We hafta watch 'em frew da stoopid window!!

Wuv,
    Sophie

Oh boy! Chipmunks, Squrrels... We only get to see bats and those once in a while!

Juni and Pichu