Thread: Update on rescued kitty.

Update on rescued kitty.

Just wanted you all to know that the little guy is doing well and no I haven't decided on a name yet, but I do keep calling him my little Sweetpea.
    When he is awake he is sooooo full of vim and vigor that's for sure. I just wish it wasn't at 2-3 o'clock in the morning. It has been a long time since I had a kitty jump all over me in the middle of the night.
    Picture this. He will attack his mousie, take off under the bed, run out and attack again and then kinda of hops around in a circle and then takes off under the bed again. This goes on and on for about 20 minutes. What a hoot to watch.
    Then when he tires out, he will come and bump his little body against me for petties and then flops onto his back for little belly rubs. These episodes are just melting my heart.
    Oh yes, also, the hubby goes and sees him more and more each day and I also caught him playing with Sweetpea with the laser.
    I am just letting it go and it's own pace without saying a word.

That's it for now people and I will have new pics by the end of the week for you all to see.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Can't wait to see the pictures!!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

YAY!!! I can't wait to see the little guy!!!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I think Sweetpea is a cute name for a kitty and it seems to be sticking... Sounds like a real hoot to have in the house. Aren't kittens F-U-N!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Lorraine I'm so glad to hear the good news about the baby. I know you're still sad but at least you have him. He will be a reminder of all the wonderful things you did to try and save them all. What you were doing was a wonderful thing and what happened was beyond your control. Don't forget that!

Yes, having babies around after older cats for awhile is quit interesting isn't it! He sure was as cute as could be in his last pictures.
    So hubby has been caught playing with him huh? Well, if I were you I would count on keeping the little guy!!

SweetPea for a boy? I think it's cute but he might not!!

Thanks for the update. From what you say about his personality, he sure sounds like a keeper to me. Hopefully your hubby will think so too.

Sweetpea,is a good name,and The Found Cats,hope that he can make the Mall Invasion,and The CNE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sounds adorable! I hope hubby caves in!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Awww... hubby will be giving in in no time and saying "why don't we keep Sweetpea?"

He sounds too adorable and I also can't wait for pictures!

HE'S YOURS...

C'MON NOW, WHEN A GROWN MAN PLAYS LASER WITH A KITTY, HE'S KEEPING IT!!
    WHICH IS GREAT NEWS AS I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY SHU/SWEETPEA PICS!!
    GREAT STRATERGY ON HUBBY...I'LL JUST BET HE LOVES THE BOY!! LIKE WE DO HERE
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM