Thread: Kiley

Kiley

Well,, would you check out the smile you have... youre a sweetie indeed,,,,

Congrats on being our special DOTD!!!!

I have to go now, but I'll post real quick. Kiley, you are gorgeous and sound like a very sweet dog! Congrats on being DOTD- you deserve it every bit. Hope your day is filled with lots of love from your caring family and maybe even some yummy treats.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

what a pretty labby boy you are! look for lots of treats today and congratulations on being dotd!!!

Good Morning Kiley!

Hello you beautiful, shiny, girl with the the most gorgeous face and eyes!! You are a true beauty and surely a wonderful addition to your human family. What a great choice they made!! We could tell right away with that great story that you are living the life of Kiley-get it??? Our Mom was dating herself when she told us to say that. Anyway, you are obviously enjoying your life sweetie pie and that is the way it should be. We are so happy you have plenty of activities and you are loving your life like we do-keep it up!! We hope you enjoy today tremendously and celebrate being our very very pretty DOTD. You are so cute and we would love to give you a million kisses on that silky, soft, head. Please tell the family hi and to give you some extra kisses and hugs from us. Cheesy bones and breath mints all around!! Where did you get those cheesy bones? Mom hasn't bought us any of those. Have a wonderful life together all of you!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Kiley you are so beautiful! i love your silky coat and your tongue sticking out Enjoy your day u deserve it

THANK YOU WOLF_Q!!

Daisy and Delilah said it so well...You're one beautiful girl, Miss Kiley! My heart melted when my eyes locked onto that beautiful, smiling face SMOOCH!!!! What a wonderful gift your young humans were given for their 13th birthday! And what a caring and compassionate one as well, giving such a deserving puppy the most wonderful forever home! Just think of the many, many happy, love and laughter filled years that await you all! I can't think of a better best friend to grow up with than you, Kiley I hope today you're spoiled rotten (even more so) and lavished with love and hugs and kisses! After all, it's not every day you're crowned Dog of the Day Congratulations to you precious Kiley! Me and my pups Star and Cody send you all our love and lots of hugs and happy tail wags!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS KILEY!

Wow! What beautiful eyes you have Kiley! It's no wonder you were the dog chosen to go home with your family
    I'm so glad that you were able to be a 13th birthday present, you must have been the best present ever that day!

I hope you have lots of fun celebrating your special day sweetie!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Now there's a gorgeous girl!! What a beauty you are Kiley - and so sweet too. I like your little white toes!

WHat a gorgeous lab you are Kiley!! Congrats on being DOTD!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Kiley,

What a beautiful baby you are.I am so glad that you have a family that loves you vey much. Glad you made DOTD. I got to swee you. have a great life.
    LHCamry