Thread: Barney

Barney

What a pleasure to see your sweet photograph this morning Barney! You are indeed very handsome, as your loving purrson says. You are not just a pretty face, though, oh no! We hear you have special journalistic talent an an anchorman! Very impressive.

I hope your special day today is marked by lots of affection (when the coast is clear, of course) and wrestling with your buddy, Moe. You deserve the best day ever, in honour of your special recognition as our Cat of the Day!

such a pretty tuxie baby boy......and so smart too reading the newspaper.....congratulations on being cotd!!!

What a Handsome Boy,you are Barney,and all the Found Cat Tuxes,JJJ3,and Moose The Magnificent,mand Roscoe P Feline,send special Best wishes! As do All The Found Cats,who join together,in a Mighty Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Big ,Bold Barney COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Barney the Beautiful - you've made my day - w2hat a gorgeous furboy you are for sure.

Congratulations for being of very special Cat of the Day - double treats all day for you. xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Barney
    How handsome you are! and talented! Must keep those newspapers in line, right?
    I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today to celebrate your big day. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wee little Barney - you are soooooo adorable! What a handsome black and white man - holding yer little matching toy, too too cute! BARNEY ROCKS!!

Oh what a smile you've put on my face today, adroable Barney! My Mr. B has an identical basket where he loves to cuddle on his fleece with his stuffie, just like you You're precious! And while you may carry an air of distniquished reserve about you, I'm sure your love faucet flows full stream when your family's about Your's is yet another heartwarming tribute to the merits of rescue and I'm so happy to know that such a deserving kitty found his way home! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Barney, our very special, most precious Cat of the Day! I hope you and kitty bro Moe, the pups and your humans have a wonderful day celebrating your day in the spotlight! Yay, Barney!!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 08-27-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

He looks and sounds like a sweet kitty. The odds are so against all the shelter cats to find a home, especially the shy ones, he is just so lucky. Congratulations.

Dear Barney, you are so handsome and look like such a sweet, gentle boy. And a lucky kitty too to be rescued from the shelter. You have repaid your family by giving them lots of love and protecting them from the newspaper bandits. I hope you have many more years with your fursibs and the family who loves you so much.

Dear Barney,

Congrats on finding a wonderful forever home. You are a very handsome boy, with your lovely pink nosie!!

I hope today is an extra special day, filled with luvvies and treats!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.