Thread: Elegant Emmie

Elegant Emmie

What a beautiful, stripey little tiger you are! Your "cattitude" just shines out of your lovely face. How I would love you to walk across my keyboard and hop up for a cuddle and purr.

Have a wonderful day today, full of all the thing you love, in celebration of your special honour as Cat of the Day!

my fav kitty....a strippy......show me those "pretty paws" you darling beautiful baby......congratulations on being cotd!!!

What a gorgeous Cat,you are emmie,with that beautifu pattern,of colors! The Found Cats,the Toms,all think,that you should be in PlayCat!A FIne Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEW To Elegant,Ephirial Emmie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Emmie, yes you have VERY pretty paws- we can even see it here. And you seem to be a very playful and funny kitty- and these are the ones I love most

Kissies and scritchies to you on your special day

Emmie
    What a beauty you are! I love that cute tummy too!
    So sweet of you to help your pawpaw with his work! Must keep a close eye on all those mechanical thingies you know!
    Congratulations, sweetie on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at that sexy girl pose! What a true beauty you are Emmie - with such pretty pretty "sweet eyes"!! Emmie Rocks!

Such a pretty kitty you are!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Emmy award, Academy award, Tony award...you're deserving of them all, stylish, stunning Emmie Your photo reminds me of an old poster of the blond bombshell from the 30's, Jean Harlow in splendid repose upon her chaise... right down to those dreamy, sleepy "bedroom" eyes Of course Jean couldn't lay claim to "pretty paws!" But you don't stand on looks alone...you've got personality plus! What a girl!!! Emmie, today we lavish upon you yet one more coveted award...today we crown you Cat of the Day! And what a deserving one you are! Congratulations to you beautiful Emmie! I'll bet your family (especially your doting "papa") is bursting with pride, seeing you honored here today! Enjoy your day on center stage, sweetheart! Lots of hugs and kisses and purrrs to you precious one from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Count me among all of those who have fallen under Emmie's spell. She is such a beautiful baby. And SUCH a wonderful poser. She has definite star quality. Her COTD photo reminds me of Mae West and her line from one of her old movies -- "Why don't you come up an see me sometime?"

I'd love to come and see you anytime Princess Emmie.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Doesn't she love her humans, But she should, having such a good home to be her pretty self in. She's a lucky one.

Emmie, you are a beautiful girl! I love your soft, clean fur, your white trim, and the little white spot on your nose. Aren't you the helpful kitty, walking on the keyboard and watching everything your daddy does on the computer. Your family loves you bunches and I think you love them too!

Emmie, you are beautiful with your color, stripes and mittens. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh my, Emmie, you are a real star-and deserve every award you get! Personality and looks too! Congratulations and best wishes on YOUR day, Emmie and extra treats and ear scratches. Your public clearly adores you!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer