Thread: To all who can make siggies: can anyone please make me a siggie?

To all who can make siggies: can anyone please make me a siggie?

Hey all out there who are talented at making siggies! I really am not good with any of this siggie stuff or posting pictures so I need an expert or someone to please make a siggy for me. I'd like my dog on it, his name is Buddy and he was the DOTD on Monday, August 23/04. If anyone can help me with this your help is greatly appreciated. Post quickly please!

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

You have one, lady! Popcornbird made you one and it is posted in General. I'll go see if I can find it for you. It's in Sandra's(tatsxxx11) post. Be right back with the link. You'll have to copy and put it into your user options.

Originally posted by Logan
    You have one, lady! Popcornbird made you one and it is posted in General. I'll go see if I can find it for you. It's in Sandra's(tatsxxx11) post. Be right back with the link. You'll have to copy and put it into your user options.
    I linked her in General. She had even replied to that post.

I know she made it. It did not work. A little x showed up in a box, and the picture did not want to show.

~ Highschool rox ur socks!! Highschool is so amazing and I love it. Hi to everyone on Pet Talk, I know I have not been on for a while, I'm just busy. All of you here that I know rock! Keep up being friendly, posting on Pet Talk and havin fun. Buddy sends kisses. ~

It will work. Do it like this [img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...d/5aba8af3.jpg [/img], but leave out the space after the first bracket and before the last bracket. Must be brackets, not parenthesis.

I did send it last night and I think you got it! And when you explained to me how you pasted it, it seems you used (...) instead of [....] to enclose the img, /img. I just wrote you a PM GRL. Try that and see if it works

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I think Popcornbird has sent you a PM too with instructions! We're instructing you to death!!! LOL!!!!

I PM'd you with instructions. Read your PM's girl! There's nothing wrong with the siggy....you're just not putting it in right.

Yay for the team effort Hopefully we'll be seeing Buddy's beautiful face on your siggy very soon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you everyone!

But now the little x shows up even when I put in the [ ]. Yes I did put in different brackets before. Now the little x shows up though because the link does not work anymore. Try clicking on it and it does not work. I do read my pm's every day, and I did what you guys asked but that's not the problem. Thanks for all your team work-all of you rock!

Link works for me! I clicked on it and I can see the picture.

Copy and paste this, but take out the *'s

[*img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/5aba8af3.jpg[*/img]

If it still doesn't work, I can try hosting it for you, although I don't see what difference it would make.

EDIT - test:

Yup, works for me.
    Last edited by ComedyDevil; 08-30-2004 at 11:33 AM.
    Amy & the furkids

Originally posted by ComedyDevil

Link works for me! I clicked on it and I can see the picture.

Copy and paste this, but take out the *'s

[*img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/popcornbird/5aba8af3.jpg[*/img]

If it still doesn't work, I can try hosting it for you, although I don't see what difference it would make.

EDIT - test:

Yup, works for me.
    Worked for me too, Amy.