Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max is in sir jury today....

I'm so glad to hear that Max is now home and doing well. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way for a quick and full recovery.

Being home and hungry- now that sounds much better than that painful thing in your mouth

Scritchies for Max

Oh Max, glad you were hungry, that always makes the Mom's feel better when our babies eat a little
    Katz

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings

Max, sorry I missed your surgery but I am glad that you are home and recovering.

Aww, poor Max! That must have been so painful in his mouth. I hope he is more steady on his legs today.

I am glad to hear Max came through the sir jury fine! Any update today on how he is doing?

So glad to hear that Max is home and doing better - if he wants to eat, he is! However, I think it's a good idea you started with small portions.

Now, be a good boy and take your medicine. If you play it right, you'll get extra treats and lots of cuddles.

We're sending kisses and scritchies.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Originally posted by Cataholic
    I am glad to hear Max came through the sir jury fine! Any update today on how he is doing?
    Well, in a nutshell, starving, starving, starving. You'd think that he hadn't eaten for a week.
    They usually get dry cruchies in the morning and some more in the evening mixed with wet stuff. The vet said to give him wet food for a couple of days so this morning he got some of his favourite Whitefish and Tuna. Well, I'm sure there must be drugs in it or something very addicting because he's been bugging ever since so I gave him some crunchies. That didn't go over well at all. I just hope I don't have to go through the whole weening process again to get him off wet food in them morning.

The meds went down just fine. Oh yes, and this morning is did the Plop which means he's really on the road to recovery. It's amazing what 24 hours can do.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Good boy Max! Very glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery.

Originally posted by slick
    Oh yes, and this morning is did the Plop which means he's really on the road to recovery. It's amazing what 24 hours can do.
    Oh I'm so glad to hear Max is doing so much better! I remember Tubby after his neutering was still a little groggy and not too stable on his feet. You feel sorry for them, but like you say, you can't help but smile at their clumsiness.

And now, you really must explain in detail - with pictures if possible - just what is the "Plop"?
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Way to go, Max!!! Remember, the wet food will help keep him from getting constipated! So, wean away, but, remember this, too....